Kidney cancer symptoms highlighted
A campaign has been launched to highlight the symptoms of bladder and kidney cancer as new figures were revealed showing a rise in the number of kidney cancer cases over the past decade.
West Bromwich Albion Football Club and singer-songwriter Peter Andre are among backers of the NHS Be Clear on Cancer campaign, aimed at raising awareness of blood in the urine as a key symptom of bladder and kidney cancers.
The move comes as new figures showed more people are being diagnosed with kidney cancer and dying from the disease in England compared with a decade ago.
Incidence rates of the disease... read more
- 16:00 Uganda food aid halted over poisoning fears
- 16:00 'How I got into Cambridge University' - North East teenagers to get...
- 15:59 Driver three times over the limit after celebrating St Patrick's...
- 15:58 CCTV released after serious assault in Boston
- 15:57 60 digital jobs up for grabs at DWP hub in Sheffield
- 15:57 Ellie Long inquest: Norfolk trust must take action after death
- 15:57 Marc Overmars snubs Arsenal interest to sign new contract with Ajax
- 15:57 Why the Tour Championship is the perfect hors d’oeuvre for the 2019...
- 15:56 Cambois girls qualify for national finals
- 15:56 Strong contingent of Morpeth runners in National Schools’ XC
- 15:56 Speaker rules out Brexit vote on same motion
- 15:55 Man arrested after Eastwood ‘arson attack’
- 15:55 How former Prestonian Fiona Frank traced five generations of a...
- 15:55 60 digital jobs up for grabs at DWP hub in Sheffield
- 15:55 Sunderland's Beacon of Light gets visit from former education chief...
- 15:54 Erdoğan shows Christchurch attack footage at rallies
- 15:54 'How I got into Cambridge University' - North East teenagers to get...
- 15:54 Myspace loses all content uploaded before 2016
- 15:53 Lidl recalls potentially vomit-inducing chocolate bars
- 15:53 Artists' retreat bid back after councillors' site visit
- 15:53 Third time lucky for new homes at Amble coastal site?
- 15:53 Permission sought for major works to historic bridge over Tweed
- 15:53 How former Prestonian Fiona Frank traced five generations of a...
- 15:51 Driver who shouted ‘f*** the feds’ at police has car seized
- 15:51 Gang tries to slice off man’s ear as sick ‘memento’
- 15:51 What happened to Myspace Tom and what is he doing now?
- 15:51 Woman launched contraband into prison using T-Shirt cannon
- 15:51 Girl, 4, vanishes after wandering away from her home in broad daylight
- 15:51 Government ‘cannot resubmit same Brexit deal for third meaningful...
- 15:51 Shop assistants to bus drivers - here are 19 jobs available now in...