Kenny Miller's pal accused of knife threat after Rangers star and wife were allegedly involved in restaurant row following Old Firm game
Rangers star Kenny Miller was involved in a bust-up in a plush restaurant hours after an Old Firm derby, a court has heard.
The striker visited Da Luciano’s in Bothwell, Lanarkshire, with his wife Laura after the Ibrox side were beaten 5-1 by Celtic.
An argument is alleged to have flared up involving Miller, his wife Laura and Stacey O’Donnell, whose family had links to the restaurant.
Stacey, 28, of Bothwell, told how she clashed with the couple then argued with William Steele, a friend of the Millers, in September last year.
Steele is on trial at Hamilton Sheriff Court. He denies... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle