Jury in Ben Stokes affray trial to retire and consider verdicts
The jurors in the trial of Ben Stokes and Ryan Ali at Bristol Crown Court have been told they will retire to consider their verdicts on this morning.
Judge Peter Blair QC, the Recorder of Bristol, provided a "route to verdict" document to the jury, detailing the questions they must answer.
- Question 1
Did Benjamin Andrew Stokes (BAM)/Ryan Aslam Ali (RAA) use or threaten violence towards another person?
Note: You must consider each defendant one-by-one, examining the evidence for and against each of them separately.
If your answer is "Yes, I'm sure he did", go to... read more
- 01:08 Dejan Lovren taunts Sergio Ramos and calls Spain ‘p******’ after...
- 01:07 England 3-0 USA: Wayne Rooney marks final Three Lions appearance in...
- 00:58 Volkswagen budget electric car: what we know about the Tesla Model...
- 00:55 Sudoku 4,219 hard
- 00:51 ‘Ignore this’: Jonathan Franzen’s top 10 writing tips get gleefully...
- 00:48 Schools admit informally excluding pupils
- 00:48 UK banks urged to justify 'staggering' level of branch closures
- 00:43 Farewell to Wayne Rooney brought cheers and a hymn to the new age
- 00:43 Steve Smith and David Warner welcomed back by IPL teams
- 00:43 Talking Horses: Cheltenham's autumn meeting puts jumping at centre...
- 00:43 Jarryd Hayne reportedly under investigation over allegations of...
- 00:43 Wayne Rooney tears stop Gareth Southgate’s England dressing-down
- 00:41 Missing Sandra Gant: Family 'have to accept she died'
- 00:41 Homeless family in Cornwall rehoused 13 times in 18 weeks
- 00:36 John Kerry: Europe must tackle climate change or face migration chaos
- 00:35 'How Amazon helped me transition to a woman'
- 00:33 How 'miniature suns' could provide cheap, clean energy
- 00:32 Flu vaccine delays for over-65s 'resolved by weekend'
- 00:29 Winstanley House, Get Busy Living Centre and New Lubbesthorpe among...
- 00:24 Khmer Rouge leaders face 'Nuremberg judgment' on genocide charges
- 00:24 Zuckerberg: I didn't know of Facebook ties to firm attacking George...
- 00:16 Black Friday tech deals 2018: early Amazon UK offers on games...
- 00:13 All the winners in Hull Daily Mail Business Awards 2018 after a...
- 00:10 Top tips to avoid being scammed on Black Friday
- 00:10 Amazon kicks of Black Friday week with huge slew of Alexa and...
- 00:10 Amazon staff prepare for the onslaught of the UK’s Black...
- 00:05 Overhaul of cancer screening after computer errors revealed
- 00:05 V&A Dundee wins Dundee Institute of Architects’ supreme award
- 23:57 Michael Cheika puts faith in Wallabies rookie Jordan Petaia for...
- 23:55 Roger Federer accepts existence of conflicts of interest in tennis