John McGinn: Celtic star Callum McGregor and I can form midfield partnership to keep Scotland's World Cup dream alive
John McGinn believes he and Callum McGregor are ready to ride to Scotland's World Cup rescue.
Boss Gordon Strachan faces a dilemma after seeing key men Scott Brown and Stuart Armstrong ruled out of this week's crucial World Cup qualifiers with Slovakia and Slovenia.
But Hibernian midfielder McGinn and his Celtic counterpart McGregor could not have chosen a better moment to shine after both men hit doubles during Saturday's Parkhead draw.
McGregor's display has finally convinced boss Gordon Strachan to give him a call-up and now McGinn has pressed the case for the pair to be thrown straight... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle