Joe Trivelli’s seafood recipes
I didn’t think I was going to get away with testing these recipes at home, where sometimes even a fishfinger is a hard sell. How wrong I was. What these recipes have in common is using seafood as a seasoning to zhoosh up pasta or vegetables. These flavours can, though, be dropped to make vegetarian versions in every case. Just add olives, capers, extra chilli and bundles of fresh herbs instead. I also thought about mixing them up – making the pasta with shrimps, putting roe on the chickpeas.
Only one of these recipes is traditional regional Italian. The mussels with rice and potatoes is... read more
- 01:35 David Attenborough says BBC should prioritise arts
- 01:25 US man, 74, found alive days after fire in Washington DC
- 01:22 Labour threat to vote against Theresa May's Brexit plan
- 01:20 Paul Gascoigne's nephew self-medicated with internet drugs, mother...
- 01:16 Two staff at Market Rasen school resign after 'romp on...
- 01:14 Natalie Bennett: Appetite for a democratic revolution
- 01:14 Andrew Vine: Labour MPs can’t keep on dodging questions about...
- 01:11 Fatal plane crash: Queensland pilot may have lost control due to...
- 01:11 Elderly man found alive inside building five days after it burned down
- 01:00 Domestic abuse victims 'failed' by private probation service
- 00:59 Raptor crime report sparks fresh calls for grouse moor licensing
- 00:56 Letter from Africa: Why I was sentenced to 5,000 years in jail
- 00:56 Reality Check: The worst place to be stranded at sea?
- 00:50 Why an authentic taste of India is going down so well for Gokul...
- 00:47 Labour wants green energy to power most UK homes by 2030
- 00:46 Lincolnshire’s Chief Constable warns of ‘stark choices’ ahead if...
- 00:45 Labour peer Charles Falconer apologises over war on drugs
- 00:44 Sudoku 4,174 medium
- 00:41 Dellen Millard killed father as he slept and inherited millions
- 00:32 The Yorkshire Post says: TV at its very best. The 60th anniversary...
- 00:32 The Yorkshire Post says: Rural indifference. Main parties neglect...
- 00:32 The Yorkshire Post says: The three-way Brexit battle. Deep...
- 00:27 Lincolnshire’s Chief Constable warns of ‘stark choices’ ahead if...
- 00:27 Jenna lowers her tone to keep up royal ‘addiction’
- 00:26 Lincolnshire’s Chief Constable warns of ‘stark choices’ ahead if...
- 00:24 'I'm not going anywhere': Kavanaugh defends himself on Fox News
- 00:16 Jenna lowers her tone to keep up royal ‘addiction’
- 00:14 Lewis Crocker: Protestant boxer's payout over discrimination claim
- 00:13 Debenhams attempts to 'bring joy back' to High Street
- 00:11 Liverpool fans hail Xherdan Shaqiri ‘signing of the year’ as...