Jeremy Clarkson slams Brexit voters as ‘coffin-dodging idiots who don’t want to live next door to Syrians’
Outspoken Doncaster TV host Jeremy Clarkson has launched a scathing attack on people who voted for Brexit – describing them as ‘coffin dodging idiots’ who ‘don’t want to live next door to Syrians.’ The Grand Tour and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire presenter says he feels ‘bloody sad’ about Brexit and that the situation over Britain’s withdrawal from the EU was ‘a thousand times worse’ than Donald Trump.
In a number of hard-hitting attacks on Brexiteers, Burghwallis-born Clarkson admitted that he was a staunch Remain voter and denied fanning anti-immigration sentiment with his controversial... read more
- 14:42 Disgusting thug 'risked infecting police' by spitting during attack
- 14:42 Watch: horrifying moment lorries collide with car in M1 crash
- 14:41 Poor communication at pigeon-deaths hospital
- 14:37 Dashcam footage released showing car smashed by two lorries on the M1
- 14:37 Porn fans in UK set to be caught with their pants down by new laws
- 14:37 Massive Star Flyer thrill ride returns to Sheffield city centre
- 14:36 Majorca in drive to rein in boozy tourists
- 14:36 Important signs that could indicate someone is suicidal
- 14:36 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang raves over future Arsenal star Folarin...
- 14:36 Meet the first lambs of spring at Moreton Morrell College
- 14:36 Steve Smith relishing opportunity to link up with England star Jos...
- 14:36 Thousands of pounds raised for animal charity
- 14:36 Stephen Hendry and Alan McManus back ‘good looking and smart laddy’...
- 14:36 Majority of Brits unaware of new 'porn block' - here's what you...
- 14:36 How one Sheffield teenager inspired a community: #TeamJack raises...
- 14:36 Sheffield Tesco evacuated after man attacks two people with...
- 14:35 Selston baby’s funeral fit for a tiny princess
- 14:33 Scientists discussing idea that humans are exhibits in an alien zoo
- 14:33 Majority of Brits unaware of new 'porn block' - here's what you...
- 14:31 Doctor stabbed repeatedly by patient who returned to hospital with...
- 14:31 Humans have a ‘sixth sense’ tuned to Earth’s magnetic field
- 14:31 Apple announces surprise release of new iMac computers that cost up...
- 14:31 Boy, 5, sets up town’s only library and makes huge success of it
- 14:31 Pedophile doctor moaned as he molested 12-year-old patient
- 14:31 Instagram now lets you buy stuff directly through the app
- 14:31 Could Earth really be a zoo for aliens to look at?
- 14:31 Thousands of runners expected to pound the streets for Cov half...
- 14:29 The Harborough parents of a girl murdered by her stalker say the...
- 14:29 Further Northumberland plans due for a decision this week
- 14:28 New funding for Wigan homes gets the go-ahead