Jazz on the private island Justin Bieber held his 21st on, a performance by Joss Stone and world-class reggae: Why Grenada’s music festival takes this Caribbean paradise to the next level
As Caribbean islands go – Grenada is one of those less overrun by tourists.
And while this means it maintains its authentic feel and culture, the stunning destination is slowly finding new ways to tempt travellers to its shores - with the first ever Grenada Music Festival one such endeavour.
A week-long event loosely modelled on the hugely popular Jazz Festival in St Lucia, the festival aims to attract tourists and locals alike with a diverse range of music and lively themed nights.
Starting in celebrity style, our first night, a Wednesday, was spent in the sumptuous surroundings... read more
- 02:31 How much have Burton Albion spent this summer compared to...
- 02:21 Why Sammy's guaranteed a slot in the history books
- 02:09 Billie Piper looks radiant in bardot patterned dress as she attends...
- 02:09 Rio Ferdinand 'sells' his family home with late wife for £3 million...
- 02:09 David Beckham's sister Joanne 'SPLITS' from her Big Brother star...
- 02:09 TOWIE's Lydia Bright wows in a strapless dress as she joins Chloe...
- 02:09 Victoria Beckham looks typically chic in a white blouse and...
- 02:09 Kendall Jenner slips into a bright yellow bikini as she lounges by...
- 02:09 Taylor Swift surprises fans with special guest Robbie Williams on...
- 02:09 Victoria Beckham will 'dress up as Posh Spice for Vogue...
- 02:08 Tomorrow's Cities: Can start-ups solve city issues?
- 02:07 Barcelona are already trying to convince N’Golo Kante to leave Chelsea
- 01:43 Living in a woodland wonderland: The rise of the tree house
- 01:38 5 Seconds of Summer on dating, lies and gun control
- 01:37 Newport church's prayer room survives devastating fire
- 01:37 'All women I know have had unwanted sexual attention', says Wood
- 01:30 Scottish fruit and vegetable growth strategy unveiled
- 01:30 Appeal decade after Adam Chadwick shot dead in Leeds
- 01:26 French jogger detained after crossing US-Canada border
- 01:24 Neve Te Aroha: New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern reveals name of baby...
- 01:01 We’re not bluffing about no-deal Brexit, says Fox
- 00:46 Observer killer sudoku
- 00:39 Child obesity plan targets sweets at checkouts
- 00:36 Early wickets were not enough to stop leaders
- 00:18 Matt Le Tissier: ‘VAR will make defenders be defenders, not wrestlers’
- 00:13 Manchester United ready to include Anthony Martial in bid to sign...
- 00:09 East Coast train line back under public control
- 00:04 Highland midwives hit the screens with second TV series
- 23:57 The best tech from Sonar 2018
- 23:57 Scottish independence supporters march to Bannockburn