Jay Ajayi relishes underdog tag as British-born Eagles running back seeks to make NFL history at the Super Bowl
Jay Ajayi insists he is a team player as he took a swipe at the Miami Dolphins ahead of his first Super Bowl appearance.
The Hackney-born running back was traded to the Philadelphia Eagles in October after a topsy-turvy two-and-a-half seasons in Miami.
And while the Dolphins season ended in December, Ajayi commended the Eagles’ team spirit as they prepare to play the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl in Minneapolis on Sunday.
‘To have come from a team where we were not performing well to a team that was successful and had a great locker room, a brotherhood, and I felt welcomed and... read more
- 12:10 Derelict Halifax nightclub to be transformed into 80-bedroom hotel
- 12:09 Arizona students' stand on gun control switches to voter registration
- 12:09 Elon Musk denies being ‘on weed’ when posting $420 stock tweet
- 12:09 A few changes...
- 12:09 Change your routine for dog’s sake
- 12:08 Over 800 people sign petition to save 200-year-old pub
- 12:08 Man caught with 630,000 pictures of child sex abuse that he shared...
- 12:08 Up to 15,000 people expected at Doncaster Pride event
- 12:07 Annual celebration of Sunderland music talent returns with free...
- 12:07 Banbury Irish FC want to celebrate milestone with you
- 12:07 Over 800 people sign petition to save 200-year-old pub
- 12:06 These are each Royal Family member's A level results - Prince...
- 12:06 Motorist caught driving high on cocaine twice in 12 days
- 12:06 Burnley estate agent set to get fund raising idea off his chest
- 12:05 RECENT NOSTALGIA: Boston day nursery welcome Tae Kwon Do group
- 12:05 Drink driver gets three-year ban for offence in Boston
- 12:04 Darren Moore discusses Allan Nyom's imminent West Brom exit - and...
- 12:03 Ariana Grande's Sweetener track by track: The stories behind the songs
- 12:02 Lancaster councillor calls for internal inquiry after saucy emails...
- 12:02 My ex has a new partner but says he still loves me
- 12:01 Shots fired at houses in two parts of Doncaster
- 12:01 Rescuers highlight importance of work
- 12:01 Health union urges Scottish Government to break with pay review body
- 12:00 Officials release statement after large fire in Bracebridge Heath...
- 11:59 Durham sign banned Australia opener Cameron Bancroft for 2019 season
- 11:59 Manchester City provide worrying Kevin de Bruyne injury update
- 11:59 Burnley estate agent set to get fund raising idea off his chest
- 11:58 Walney field study events to record local wildlife
- 11:58 Dalton mayor to host residents' drop-in session
- 11:57 Former Chester FC youngster Tom Crawford eyeing regular Notts...