Jamie Carragher says he was thinking about Jurgen Klopp during famous thigh touch moment with Thierry Henry
Jamie Carragher has revealed the only man on his mind was Jurgen Klopp when Thierry Henry put his hand on his thigh in the now famous exchange on TV.
The Sky Sports duo had just been told that Brendan Rodgers had been sacked by Liverpool when Henry turned to Carragher, a former Red himself, in shock and offered assurance with a comforting hand.
More: Football WATCH: Wayne Rooney misses a sitter in England training
The Liverpool players that have benefitted most – and least - from Jurgen Klopp’s arrival
Premier League star fakes injury to escape police in an ambulance
The moment has been... read more
- 07:20 Help for people who suffer a hiss, a ring or a hum
- 07:20 Police chief urges parents to make sure their children are safe...
- 07:18 Crying foul: footballer told he could lose his house over unpaid bill
- 07:18 Meghan Markle’s dad says he’s been ‘frozen out’ by the Royal Family
- 07:18 Why didn’t Virgin Active freeze my membership in my maternity leave?
- 07:18 I've met a new partner – how can I ensure my kids get my house?
- 07:15 MISSING: Man missing from home
- 07:15 My girlfriend’s sexual past makes me anxious and irrational
- 07:15 Police chief urges parents to make sure their children are safe...
- 07:13 Coventry traffic news: Ring road, M6, A46, A45, M69 and more
- 07:11 Jupiter looks insanely beautiful in these new pictures from the...
- 07:11 Solution sought for shortage of school places
- 07:10 Man Utd transfer news: Marouane Fellaini opens up on future amid...
- 07:09 Man arrested by immigration officers after restaurant raid
- 07:09 NCS adventure begins for Cumbrian teenagers
- 07:08 Thieves are prowling around Preston Road cemetery and stealing from...
- 07:08 Hull Live: Breaking news, traffic and travel from Hull and East...
- 07:07 Orbit chiefs to face disgruntled tenants
- 07:06 Fax machines dusted off as North and South Korean forces start to...
- 07:06 Gareth 'Alfie' Thomas bids to outlaw homophobic chanting
- 07:06 Not everything makes sense
- 07:05 Hebden Bridge alive with colour as Handmade Parade takes to the...
- 07:05 Rehearsal photographs as Shakespeare’s Rose Theatre opens today in...
- 07:05 Solution sought for shortage of school places
- 07:05 Leeds council drawing up new plan to tackle rough sleeping in city
- 07:02 Arsenal transfer news: Jack Wilshere offered West Ham deal - but...
- 07:01 Lane closed on M6 after truck breaks-down
- 07:01 Greece hit by 5.5 magnitude earthquake off southern coast
- 07:01 Police chief urges parents to make sure their children are safe...
- 07:01 Banking experts support trial for struggling Yorkshire schools