Jamie Carragher makes surprise comeback just weeks after he was suspended by Sky Sports for spitting at a 14-year-old girl - as a pundit on DANISH TV
Football pundit Jamie Carragher last night made a surprise comeback just three weeks after he was suspended by Sky Sports for spitting at a 14-year-old girl.
The ex-Liverpool and England defender gave his views on the Champions League quarter-final first leg between Juventus and Real Madrid on Denmark's TV3 Sport.
Carragher, 40, was dropped on March 12 from his £1million Sky Sports job until the end of the season after the shocking spitting incident was caught on camera.
But TV3 Sport decided to allow Carragher, who is a Champions League expert exclusively for the MTG network in... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle