Jack Wilshere next club odds: The favourites to sign Arsenal ace if he leaves in summer
Jack Wilshere next club odds JACK WILSHERE could leave Arsenal in the summer, but where is he most likely to go next? 1 / 10 GETTY Southampton - 5/1 “Jack Wilshere's current Arsenal deal is set to expire in the summer”
The 26-year-old is set to become a free agent at the end of the season.
And reports suggest the Gunners and Wilshere’s team are miles apart in talks over a new deal.
The midfielder has been at the club since the age of nine, penning his first professional deal in 2008 after coming through the academy ranks.
But his 17-year stay with the Gunners will come to an end this... read more
- 08:03 China won't devalue yuan to boost exports, says Premier Li
- 08:03 Tesco opens first discount store to take on Lidl and Aldi
- 08:02 Broken down vehicle causing rush-hour delays on M1 in South Yorkshire
- 08:02 Storm Ali's 80mph 'danger to life' winds set to hit Scotland
- 08:02 Bacteria causes suspension of breast milk service
- 08:02 London violent crime to be tackled with new unit
- 07:59 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:58 Chelsea news: New Blues star’s impact is 'biggest since Jose...
- 07:58 Driving ban for man caught over alcohol limit
- 07:58 Liverpool news: Daniel Sturridge SLAMMED despite scoring in...
- 07:53 What is being done to tackle Calderdale's poor sport facilities and...
- 07:53 Owners’ despair at costly raids on Calderdale bar
- 07:53 Joint effort on adoption for five North-East councils
- 07:51 Police looking for girl, eight, last seen out walking before midnight
- 07:47 India man held for 'inhumane torture' of sister
- 07:47 Mexico corpse trailer: Jalisco forensic chief Luis Octavio Cotero...
- 07:46 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:46 16-year-old Buxton girl missing
- 07:45 Joint effort on adoption for five North-East councils
- 07:45 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:43 Live updates: Road closures after major fire at Royalty Cinema on...
- 07:41 Pair face jail for supplying deadly drug to Derbyshire student
- 07:41 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:40 Police handling of 40 years of gay hate crimes under scrutiny in NSW
- 07:40 'Crimes which sicken our society': Peru president leads...
- 07:40 'If we go, who will do the jobs?': Romanians in London – photo essay
- 07:40 Wreck of Captain Cook's HMS Endeavour 'discovered' off US coast
- 07:40 Rotherham Council to regain control of services after sex scandal
- 07:39 TV legend Denis Norden dies aged 96
- 07:39 "It doesn't suit him" - Our findings as West Brom edge thriller...