Is Leeds United v Preston North End on TV? Here's how PNE fans can watch tonight's Championship clash
0 Have your say Going to tonight's match? If not, then as you may already know you can watch Leeds United v Preston North End live on TV this evening.
Sky Sports subscribers can watch every midweek Championship fixture which are being broadcast via the red button or mobile app in a new addition this season.
Stoke City's fixture against Swansea City has been selected for exclusive coverage but North End will be live in full and with exclusive commentary this evening.
All you have to do is press the red button or log in into Sky's mobile app to view the game.
Preston North End inflicted Leeds... read more
- 02:03 BREAKING NEWS: Legendary RSC voice coach Cicely Berry dies
- 01:52 Parents’ obituary for drug addict daughter goes viral
- 01:47 Viktoria Marinova: Suspect in journalist murder extradited
- 01:37 Australia's spy agency warned government Israel embassy move could...
- 01:24 Banksy video shows plan to shred entire Girl With Balloon artwork
- 01:22 Scottish economy resilient but orderly Brexit ‘essential’
- 01:22 UK firms face 65,000 cyber attacks a day
- 00:59 Man rushed to hospital after late night shooting in Wavertree
- 00:55 Women Sport Australia calls for more respect for female stars
- 00:54 Man 'beaten to death' in south-west London
- 00:50 £50,000 reward to help catch killer of mutilated prostitute
- 00:48 Cannabis in Canada: How it went down on Legalisation Day
- 00:42 Food allergies: What a severe reaction feels like
- 00:39 Cypriot budget airline Cobalt has suspended operations
- 00:38 Cobalt airline warns passengers that all flights are cancelled
- 00:35 Wembley sale OFF: Shahid Khan reveals why he pulled the plug on...
- 00:35 Man Utd news: Juan Mata speaks out on tough run of games and facing...
- 00:31 HISTORY BEHIND ‘CHEAP AND CHEERFUL’ PUBS
- 00:31 Gregor Townsend surprises with Sam Skinner but sticks with the plan
- 00:30 Two-thirds of rural Scots back onshore wind farms, says Survation poll
- 00:25 COURT ROUND-UP: Latest convictions from Doncaster, Sheffield and...
- 00:25 Highway Code to promote 'Dutch reach' to protect cyclists
- 00:23 John Lewis trials £10,000 experience to lure in shoppers
- 00:23 Firms defy pressure over Saudi conference
- 00:18 Would you splash out on a new phone to get VR on the go?
- 00:17 Man City injury news: Kevin de Bruyne set for Premier League START...
- 00:17 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho handed big Juventus boost with Paolo...
- 00:11 Central African Republic: 'Why a grenade couldn't stop our music'
- 00:11 Venezuelans escape to Spain and ask to return old favour
- 00:10 When's a van a van and when's it a car?