Investigation continues into death of baby found in Wesham
The 15 year-old mother of a newborn baby, who was found dead at a home in Wesham, has been discharged from hospital, say police.
Police were called to Garstang Road North at around 6pm on Thursday, August 9 where they found the body of a baby boy.
Read more: Probe launched after newborn baby's body found
A post-mortem examination has now been conducted but police say the cause of the baby’s death remains undetermined and further tests will be carried out.
The teenager is being supported by family and specially trained officers.
Detective Chief Inspector Gareth Willis, of Lancashire Police’s... read more
- 08:43 Live: A607 closed city bound after crash near Hobby Horse roundabout
- 08:43 Electrical fault caused fire at Blackpool hotel
- 08:40 Opinion: Education focus with Chris Head
- 08:40 Elena Ferrante: ‘Is there a formula for a lasting relationship?'
- 08:39 The Yorkshire-born California ex-millionaire now living on...
- 08:34 Woman sells her wedding dress with glorious rant on Facebook about...
- 08:34 Gianfranco Zola makes frightening Eden Hazard claim after literally...
- 08:32 Apprentice star opening new store in Mansfield today
- 08:29 Chelsea news: Sarri makes Morata admission, Messi and Hazard claim,...
- 08:27 Apprentice star opening new store in Mansfield today
- 08:24 Diplomats gather for UN summit – with Trump and his whims to take...
- 08:24 Build a wall across the Sahara? That's crazy – but someone still...
- 08:22 Wigan dad threatened to shoot doctors' surgery staff and patients
- 08:18 Hiking through holy history
- 08:18 Annual shoebox appeal for needy children launched in Banbury
- 08:18 Yorkshire campaigners call for review of Government's flagship...
- 08:18 The Yorkshire-born California ex-millionaire now living on...
- 08:18 Thirsk and Malton MP Kevin Hollinrake defends Universal Credit
- 08:15 Yorkshire campaigners call for review of Government's flagship...
- 08:12 Man Utd star Nemanja Matic donates £63,000 to child in need of...
- 08:10 Deadly killing rabbit virus suspected in Lincolnshire - here's what...
- 08:08 Cycling challenge bags £2.5k for charity
- 08:07 Lidl will no longer sell fruit and vegetables in unrecyclable...
- 08:07 Frank Warren: Anthony Joshua needs big knockout performance...
- 08:06 The Tayberry, Broughty Ferry (38/50)
- 08:06 Don’t let smart technology spoil the simple pleasures of cycling
- 08:06 A new era in whisky is dawning
- 08:06 Desert Island Chef: Callum Gilmour, The Saint, St Andrews
- 08:06 Chef’s Table: Martin Hollis, Old Course St Andrews
- 08:06 Food blog: Brodie Williams