Inside the sophisticated chop shop where cars stolen from Leicester were stripped down for parts
This is the breakers yard where £500,000 of Land Rovers were dismantled before being sold and sent away to places like Kenya and Cyprus.
Earlier this week three men started prison sentences for crimes connected to the operation, which took place in the Forest of Dean but involved vehicles from Leicester.
A total of 18 vehicles, which included Defenders, Discovery Sports and Evoques, were driven to Edward Barrington’s Everything Land Rover business over a one-month period, Gloucestershire Live reports.
They were re-plated or stripped down for parts before being sold off to destinations as... read more
- 01:27 Children left in limbo after Butterstone school closure
- 01:27 'I’m just ill – respect me for who I am'
- 01:25 Obesity overtaking smoking as biggest Welsh health risk
- 01:25 Wylfa: Decision on future of nuclear power station expected
- 01:19 UK groups fund illegal orphanages in Africa
- 01:11 Maria Sharapova prepares for grudge match with defending champion...
- 01:11 GCHQ sets up all-female cyber-training classes
- 01:06 The Yorkshire Post says: Spring sightings question thinking over...
- 01:05 No 10 rules out customs union after Brexiters warn of Tory split
- 01:05 Kenya attack: Who are the Nairobi victims?
- 01:05 Marie Kondo - does tidiness really equal a clean mind?
- 01:05 Teenage cancer survival 'on the up' in England, report finds
- 00:55 Calling time in town
- 00:51 Nauru doctor wins global free speech award for speaking out on...
- 00:49 UK house prices fall at fastest rate in six years on back of Brexit...
- 00:49 More than 170 business leaders join call for second Brexit referendum
- 00:46 The diet to save lives, the planet and feed us all?
- 00:37 Monika Billen: German tourist found dead in Australian outback
- 00:34 School's protective fence plan prompts neighbour complaints
- 00:30 Sudoku 4,271 hard
- 00:28 Parents' break-up more likely to harm mental health of children...
- 00:23 Reece Prescod: ‘I want to run sub-10 seconds for the 100m at every...
- 00:23 Manu Tuilagi ready to make ‘explosive’ England comeback, says...
- 00:22 Putin warns West on Balkans as Serbia prepares lavish welcome
- 00:21 Hermes: Where the luxury giant is an industry outsider
- 00:13 Why are the Chinese buying fewer cars?
- 00:13 Commuters and students 'short-changed by the government'
- 00:13 Retailers told to clean up act over fake faux fur
- 00:13 No-deal Brexit warning for UK drivers
- 00:13 Housing market outlook worst 'for 20 years'