Indian Wells tennis LIVE results: Latest scores as Roger Federer bids to defend title
Some of the biggest names in men's and women's tennis are in California for the 2018 Indian Wells Open.
The event gets underway today (Wednesday, March 7) and lasts through until Sunday March 18.
20-time Grand Slam champion Roger Federer is the star name at the tournament, with the world No.1 out to defend the title he won 12 months ago.
WHY RAFAEL NADAL ISN'T PLAYING AT INDIAN WELLS He won't face old foe Rafael Nadal though, as the Spaniard has pulled out of the tournament through injury.
Despite avoiding Nadal, Federer won't have it easy.
That's because Novak Djokovic is in the other half... read more
- 01:27 Marco Minniti: The man who cut the migrant flow to Italy
- 01:18 '£1bn in unpalatable county council cuts' ahead in England
- 00:59 New York inmate's golf drawings lead to exoneration in murder
- 00:58 Hologram phone calls - sci-fi or serious possibility?
- 00:58 Trump's tariffs putting the squeeze on the Midwest
- 00:58 Brexit will have 'worse economic impact on UK than EU'
- 00:51 Dejan Lovren denies wrongdoing after being charged with perjury
- 00:50 Sudoku 4,170 hard
- 00:44 Gaia Pope: Family appeals for art in memory of teenager
- 00:44 Rail: 'Lack of accountability' led to timetable chaos
- 00:43 Letter from Africa: The link between earth tremors, God and...
- 00:40 Mark Cuban to donate $10m after probe into Mavericks' workplace...
- 00:39 Labour pledges ban on TV gambling adverts during live sports
- 00:39 'No one took charge' – rail industry and DfT lambasted for chaos
- 00:31 Golfers add to the impressive charity funds
- 00:27 Cecilia Haddad murder: former Brazilian boyfriend confessed to...
- 00:22 The Yorkshire Post says: A forgotten army. Stop taking carers for...
- 00:22 The Yorkshire Post says: New foundations. Home truths on social...
- 00:22 Ros Altmann: Plan is not a silver bullet for care crisis
- 00:22 Joe Seddon: Oxbridge’s ivory towers need a level playing field
- 00:22 Jayne Dowle: Cap on EU workers must mean end to skills snobbery
- 00:20 The Yorkshire Post says: A forgotten army. Stop taking carers for...
- 00:20 Ros Altmann: Plan is not a silver bullet for care crisis
- 00:20 Joe Seddon: Oxbridge’s ivory towers need a level playing field
- 00:20 Transport Secretary Chris Grayling launches rail review to probe...
- 00:20 Chris Grayling’s department criticised in damning timetabling chaos...
- 00:19 Bournemouth news: Junior Stanislas opens up on potential return...
- 00:19 Cristiano Ronaldo: Juventus forward 'will' play against Man Utd...
- 00:19 SPEN MAN DENIES 'ORCHESTRATING' FIRE
- 00:19 Scholes on brink of return to CYL Premier