IN PICTURES: Calderdale’s best in business are celebrated at Courier Business Awards
IN PICTURES: Halifax Courier Business Awards 2018 It was another night of glitz and glamour as we celebrated the best in business at the Halifax Courier Business Awards 2018.
Around 250 people attended the event at The Venue, with BBC TV’s Harry Gration hosting the evening.
Among the winners were Happy Days Building and Roofing, who took the Business in the Community award, Tim Mercer, who won the Business Person of the Year award, while New Business of the Year went to Shredco UK.
See this Friday’s Courier for a full round-up of the night.
Pictures by Jim Fitton.
Feature: ‘Crisis’ on the... read more
- 02:27 Yellow vest protests: Macron to hold crisis meeting
- 02:26 Isha Ambani wedding: Beyoncé and Hillary Clinton jet to India for...
- 01:54 Armenia election: PM Nikol Pashinyan ahead in snap poll
- 01:45 Jamal Khashoggi murder: Saudi Arabia refuses to extradite suspects...
- 01:41 The women who have less power than you think
- 01:41 Five things to know this week: Will Google manage to calm Trump?
- 01:41 Why women in South Korea are cutting 'the corset'
- 01:23 Top score award given to Kelsey sharpshooter
- 01:19 Angela Smith: The People’s Vote is only way out of Brexit gridlock
- 01:19 Jayne Dowle: Where are the apprentices to build the future?
- 01:19 Claire Holland: Brexit reveals the need to tackle our skills...
- 01:15 First two F-35A fighter jets to arrive in Australia amid warning on...
- 01:12 BBC Sound of 2019: Which rising stars have made the longlist?
- 01:00 Watchdog targets 'anti-competitive' ports deal involving NSW...
- 00:43 Sudoku 4,239 easy
- 00:42 'I was divorced and missed having company'
- 00:42 Called the wrong name at work? Awkward...
- 00:42 November shopper footfall down as Black Friday bites
- 00:38 The Yorkshire Post says: Care conundrum – the price of political...
- 00:38 The Yorkshire Post says: If only it was this easy, Boris, as...
- 00:35 Fans with flares will be stopped, warn police ahead of crunch...
- 00:34 Tackle climate or face financial crash, say world's biggest investors
- 00:34 UK high streets face quietest Christmas since credit crunch
- 00:34 BP faces shareholder challenge over carbon targets
- 00:34 City investors call on listed companies to pay living wage
- 00:32 Revealed: Watch shocking abuse on Yorkshire firefighters targeted...
- 00:32 Six months of disruption: M621 in Leeds to be shut overnight for...
- 00:24 Grace Millane: Man appears in court charged with backpacker's murder
- 00:17 Manic Street Preachers announce new album and Leeds date
- 00:14 What really freaks us out about Christmas