In Andy and Jamie Murray’s absence, Britain’s new trickshot king Joe Salisbury stands alone at the ATP Finals
There may be no Andy or Jamie Murray at the ATP Finals this year but fortunately trickshot king Joe Salisbury is on hand to step up to the plate for the Brits.
It’s the first year since 2013 that British fans haven’t been able to watch one of the Murray brothers at the O2 but unlike six years ago there is at least another Briton to cheer on.
Salisbury, 27, has qualified for the season-ending doubles event for the first time and will partner experienced American Rajeev Ram – a former finalist in these parts.
While few would have predicted his presence in London at the start of the year, it’s... read more
- 13:19 Stratford Herald to host General Election hustings
- 12:57 Libraries in Lichfield and Burntwood to get upgraded computers
- 12:42 Lichfield Garrick lifts the lid on new season of shows
- 12:42 Global interest as items from former Abbots Bromley School are...
- 12:24 What is National Insurance and why are the Tories pledging to cut it?
- 12:07 M60 crash survivor reunited with firefighter rescuer by chance
- 12:02 Radcliffe Moriscos morris troupe win big at TMDA Championship
- 12:02 Bury Council meeting cancelled because of general election
- 11:38 Brexit Party campaigner being 'barred from store' results in...
- 10:39 Ricky Tomlinson and Ralf Little visit Bury Market to film new series
- 10:39 Concerns raised about bookings at The One
- 09:59 Burntwood groups boosted by donations from business
- 09:41 General election 2019 latest: Labour’s radical ‘manifesto of hope’
- 08:53 Man charged after young girl sexually assaulted in Radcliffe
- 08:38 Long delays after four-vehicle crash on M60 at Worsley
- 05:59 Bury Hospice – behind the scenes: Operations and outreach
- 05:59 Firm goes extra mile to help Bury Hospice
- 05:59 Old Hall Primary School is home to a beehive
- 05:59 Bury Council reserves will be spent on senior staff salaries
- 05:59 Crash victim reunited with saviour by chance
- 05:59 Bury's most wanted — November 21, 2019