Images show activity at North Korea satellite launch site - report
An increase in activity at a North Korean satellite launch site could indicate preparations for a new test or other activities, a U.S.-based monitoring group said on Saturday.
The 38 North group, run by Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies, said satellite images taken on Oct. 1 show increased activity at the Sohae Satellite Launching Station, including crates on the launch pad and vehicles near the fuel and oxidizer buildings.
But it added that since some of the structures on the launch pad are covered, "it is unclear whether this activity is related to... read more
- 01:28 Clive Betts: Now is the time to allow ‘safe standing’ in football...
- 01:26 Sunderland schoolgirl takes part in rare sea baptism in South Shields
- 01:26 Hundreds turn out to mark Armed Forces Day in South Shields
- 01:23 Mexico town's entire police force detained after murder
- 01:23 Clive Betts: Now is the time to allow ‘safe standing’ in football...
- 01:20 Is Kirklees a dinosaur?
- 01:20 $esc.html($content.name)
- 01:12 Surprise as DNA reveals new group of Native Americans: the ancient...
- 01:05 Clive Betts: Now is the time to allow ‘safe standing’ in football...
- 01:01 Clashes in Nigeria between farmers and herders kill 86
- 01:00 Baroness Sugg: Heathrow expansion will benefit all of UK
- 01:00 Jayne Dowle: Time to ban mobile phones from the classroom
- 00:54 The Yorkshire Post says: Back into battle. Treatment of military...
- 00:54 The Yorkshire Post says: Yorkshire’s future. Dan Jarvis leading...
- 00:54 Peter Gordon's panna cotta with balsamic blackberries recipe
- 00:54 The Yorkshire Post says: A new deal for rural Britain? Don’t write...
- 00:53 MPs gear up for crunch Heathrow vote without Boris Johnson
- 00:52 Train passengers stranded in Glasgow for nearly two hours due to...
- 00:52 Thousands descend on Edinburgh for Cancer Research Race For Life
- 00:47 Sir Philip Green came close to acquiring M&S in 2004, book claims
- 00:47 Little green bag: Morrisons turns to paper in war on plastic
- 00:47 Single first-time buyer in London needs 17 years to find 15%...
- 00:47 Ofgem appoints economist Martin Cave as chairman
- 00:42 Barrow model train club offer free days to local disability groups
- 00:38 Mental health services for the young is NHS's 'silent catastrophe'
- 00:36 The $5bn tech boss who grew up without electricity
- 00:35 Ministers shake up contract bidding rules
- 00:34 Paper bags for fruit and veg return to Morrisons in bid to cut down...
- 00:34 ‘World’s biggest pizza’ contains 11,000 calories and is four-foot wide
- 00:29 England show best of rugby league in dazzling Denver defeat of New...