Illamasqua unveils a gender-fluid Christmas campaign starring Munroe Bergdorf and Rain Dove
You may remember our announcement back in September that, after being dumped by L’Oreal for speaking out about race, trans model Munroe Bergdorf would front a campaign for Illamasqua.
Now, that campaign is here. And it’s blimmin’ glorious.
This week Illamasqua unveiled their take on a Christmas campaign – one exploring gender and expectations of beauty.
It stars Munroe, as we mentioned, alongside Rain Dove, both wearing all kind of bold, bright, sparkly makeup.
‘We are not afraid to talk about the complex issues of our generation,’ say Illamasqua. ‘Whether they be race, gender, age or the... read more
- 11:10 Two miles of delays on A17 after two-vehicle crash near Sutterton...
- 11:09 Missing Darlaston boy Stanley Johnson, aged 11, found safe and well
- 11:08 What does a yellow weather warning mean? Met Office weather...
- 11:08 Fylde coast businesses 'must prepare for no deal Brexit'
- 11:08 Anthony Joshua RINSED by promoter Eddie Hearn before Alexander...
- 11:08 A rising teenage star shone for Pools in this 1970s away-day thriller
- 11:07 ‘Serious concerns’ over Gainsborough pub run by disgraced former...
- 11:06 Head reassures parents over 'gang fight with weapons' worries
- 11:06 Police to use stop and search powers in 7 days of action against...
- 11:05 Storm Bronagh disrupts travel with strong winds and heavy rain
- 11:04 Sheffield United give Alex Neil plenty to ponder after ringing...
- 11:04 Hoppers set for visit of the title favourites
- 11:03 Have you seen missing Peter Barber?
- 11:03 Woman can use donor sperm in IVF without estranged husband's...
- 11:02 Floods in Derbyshire and residents left stranded as Storm Bronagh hits
- 11:02 Special Menin Gate tribute for fallen comrades from First World War
- 11:01 It’s okay to hate Freshers’ Week, a lot of people do
- 11:01 The Education Focus column with Chris Head, NASUWT North and West...
- 11:01 New starters begin educational journey
- 11:00 Delays may see Garstang’s former community centre back on the market
- 11:00 Blackpool journalist says the human touch is vital for businesses
- 11:00 You won’t be ‘short’ with a Lottery win!
- 10:59 Lichfield-based business celebrates strong half-year financial results
- 10:58 Lifestyle Fitness gym in Carlisle to open 24 hours a day
- 10:58 Delays may see Garstang’s former community centre back on the market
- 10:57 Liverpool news: Why Klopp rejected documentary offer after Man City...
- 10:57 Wigan girl, 5, launches new recycling campaign
- 10:57 Visitors pour into Wigan after parking fees waived
- 10:57 Frontline staff could be moved in flu jab alert
- 10:56 Moss Bros shares dive on profit warning