I've won almost everything in the juniors but a Junior Scotland triumph might top the lot - Bryan Young
Bryan Young has won almost every major title the junior game has to offer - and more than once.
Five times Junior Cup champion, five Premier League titles, two West of Scotland Cups, two Ayrshire Cups and two Ayrshire League Cups.
Makes you wonder what's left for the 31-year-old midfielder after a dominant decade at Auchinleck Talbot gathering more silverware than the local branch of Ramsdens.
But after a summer switch to Pollok, Young is preparing to take a step into the unknown this week. And he admits it might just eclipse anything he's achieved in his glittering career.
Young received... read more
- 10:09 ‘Russia meets Mo Salah and the atmosphere crackles’: World Cup 2018...
- 10:09 Girl, 15, dies and boy, 14, fighting for his life after taking...
- 10:09 British barbers flown into Russia to get England World Cup boys...
- 10:09 England fans arrested in Russia ahead of World Cup game against Panama
- 10:02 Queen's Hospital to help boost health coffers - and here's how
- 10:01 Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan welcomes second baby girl
- 09:58 Mansfield’s hour-by-hour weather forecast
- 09:56 Millom pool saved from demolition after public meeting
- 09:54 Concern growing for safety of 82-year-old Peter Coyne
- 09:52 West Brom and Bobby Reid: The latest on the interest in Bristol...
- 09:50 How to deal with a nightmare landlord – here’s your rights as a tenant
- 09:49 Up to 10,000 police officers and SAS to guard Donald Trump on visit...
- 09:49 Trump press secretary told to leave restaurant ‘because she works...
- 09:48 Determined Declan sets his sights on a top ‘Italian job’
- 09:48 Lincolnshire’s fire stations to host blood donation sessions
- 09:47 Elvis Presley's private plane put up for sale after spending 36...
- 09:46 Scientists aim to stop the devastation of Zika-like pandemics
- 09:46 Fresh controversy over firefighters’ ‘stay-put’ advice at Grenfell
- 09:45 Police appeal after girl, 19, assaulted by man in Carlisle street
- 09:43 Leamington woman with footballer's name stars in TV World Cup adverts
- 09:42 Scientists aim to stop the devastation of Zika-like pandemics
- 09:41 Interview: Kevin Linfoot back in the property game
- 09:39 Chesterfield’s hour-by-hour weather forecast
- 09:34 Once you see Cats in Food, you’ll struggle to un-see them
- 09:33 Kettering mental health charity handed a £3,000 boost
- 09:32 Saudi Arabian women celebrate as driving ban lifted
- 09:26 History society book launched at Southfield House
- 09:25 Private schools shun GCSEs and A-levels
- 09:20 Manchester United signing Fred scores wonder goal in Brazil training
- 09:20 Why do footballers spit?