Hugh Hefner's young wife Crystal Harris 'will inherit nothing after signing iron-clad prenup and never being added to his will'
Hugh Hefner 's wife Crystal Harris is likely to inherit nothing after his death.
30-year-old Crystal has been left a widow after the Playboy founder passed away at the age of 91.
But having signed an iron-clad prenuptial agreement before saying 'I do', it's thought that the former Playmate of the Year will inherit nothing of his multi-million dollar fortune.
Although Crystal is believed to have never been added to Hef's will, she'll apparently be 'looked after' following his death from natural causes.
It was reported by US Weekly in 2013 that Hef's $43 million fortune will be divided among... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle