Huddersfield unable to break down Swansea despite Jordan Ayew dismissal
Huddersfield have not become so high and mighty that they can look down their nose at a Premier League point, yet they must feel frustrated with this one, because they know that another two seemed tantalisingly attainable. David Wagner’s team had almost a full match in which to convert numerical supremacy into victory after Jordan Ayew was sent off in the 11th minute, but they wound up banging their heads against the brick wall that was erected by Swansea’s 10 remaining players.
The teams remain level on points in the table, precariously placed above the relegation zone. The contest here... read more
- 07:53 What is being done to tackle Calderdale's poor sport facilities and...
- 07:53 Owners’ despair at costly raids on Calderdale bar
- 07:53 Joint effort on adoption for five North-East councils
- 07:51 Police looking for girl, eight, last seen out walking before midnight
- 07:47 India man held for 'inhumane torture' of sister
- 07:47 Mexico corpse trailer: Jalisco forensic chief Luis Octavio Cotero...
- 07:46 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:46 16-year-old Buxton girl missing
- 07:45 Joint effort on adoption for five North-East councils
- 07:45 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:43 Live updates: Road closures after major fire at Royalty Cinema on...
- 07:41 Pair face jail for supplying deadly drug to Derbyshire student
- 07:41 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:40 Police handling of 40 years of gay hate crimes under scrutiny in NSW
- 07:40 'Crimes which sicken our society': Peru president leads...
- 07:40 'If we go, who will do the jobs?': Romanians in London – photo essay
- 07:40 Wreck of Captain Cook's HMS Endeavour 'discovered' off US coast
- 07:40 Rotherham Council to regain control of services after sex scandal
- 07:39 TV legend Denis Norden dies aged 96
- 07:39 "It doesn't suit him" - Our findings as West Brom edge thriller...
- 07:37 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho used Liverpool vs PSG clash to ‘open...
- 07:37 Rotherham Council to regain control of services after sex scandal
- 07:37 Wet weather sets back reopening of Lancaster’s Greyhound Bridge
- 07:36 Pair face jail for supplying deadly drug to Derbyshire student
- 07:36 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:36 Friend faces jail for supplying drug to Derbyshire student Joana Burns
- 07:35 Mum thanks ‘lifesaving’ pharmacist after son’s huge allergic...
- 07:35 'You are a superstar in the making' - Courtney Hadwin wows judges...
- 07:35 Friend faces jail for supplying drug to Derbyshire student Joana Burns
- 07:35 Oxford 'spends £108,000' to recruit each extra low income student