How to reheat leftover chips without them going soggy
How great are chip shop chips?
While I personally prefer kebab shop chips to their chunky brethren at the chippy, they’re all wonderful once they’ve been fried to perfection and doused in salt and vinegar.
Do you know what I hate about them though? That they all go soggy when they get cold, and that they don’t reheat well.
Time and time again, I’ve not been able to manage all my chips, and not being a fan of food waste, I’ll save them and try and resurrect them the next day.
But alas – whether I microwave or oven heat them, they’re still soft, just warm and soft.
It’s a thing that’s been... read more
- 11:45 Man arrested after body found near Edinburgh branch of Lidl
- 11:44 Mystery over future of former Burger King building in Chesterfield...
- 11:44 Detectives re-appeal for information over murder of Barnsley man
- 11:44 Derbyshire mum-of-four and wife of Sheffield Wednesday fitness...
- 11:43 Derbyshire mum-of-four and wife of Sheffield Wednesday fitness...
- 11:43 Designers draw on their own success
- 11:43 Primary has ‘good’ start to the new year
- 11:42 'Fresh direction' for prison and probation service as head quits
- 11:41 Ed Sheeran announces new UK shows for 2019 - how to get tickets
- 11:41 Charlie Lakin scouting report: Birmingham City's promising...
- 11:40 When Ed Sheeran tickets will go on sale for his 2019 UK tour dates
- 11:40 Carnival aim to boost Trinity at the double
- 11:40 Business support session comes to the Fylde
- 11:40 New Blackpool business aims to get the party started
- 11:39 Schools in Northampton, Wellingborough and Kettering urged to raise...
- 11:39 Lancaster’s 2018 business Expo set to be one of county’s best
- 11:38 Schools in Northampton, Wellingborough and Kettering urged to raise...
- 11:38 Charity match set for return in memory of Leeds United fan
- 11:36 Whisky giant Diageo sees profits knocked
- 11:36 Skegness nightclub impresario sets up EIGHT ft Buddha as...
- 11:35 ‘Mystery donor will change my daughter’s life’
- 11:34 Derbyshire mum-of-four and wife of Sheffield Wednesday fitness...
- 11:33 Christmas comes early at Co-op as mince pies go on sale due to...
- 11:33 This week’s fascinating slideshow of Worksop’s past
- 11:32 3D-printed gun pioneer Cody Wilson charged with sexual assault
- 11:31 Come and write for Junior Gazette!
- 11:31 Man Utd news: Paul Pogba reveals how team-mates reacted to Diogo...
- 11:30 Tributes paid to Frank, owner of YH Training
- 11:30 Council in bid to buy Scarborough's Travelodge
- 11:30 All change as two new senior appointments made at Stoke Rochford...