How to change energy supplier to get the cheapest and best deal
If you are a British Gas customer, you may have heard the news that electricity tariffs are going to rise by 12.5% pushing up the typical annual bill by £76 a year.
This clearly isn’t welcome news for the 3.1 million customers who are likely to be affected.
Which? has suggested that customers concerned about their tariff should switch to a fix price deal now.
However, if you are looking to go one step further and change provider – or want to change anyway – these are the steps you need to take.
What you need If you are looking for a price comparison then Which? states the more information... read more
- 03:26 Chinese restaurant in Burton in the running to scoop a British...
- 03:26 Labour: new public appointments rules are 'power grab' by Tories
- 03:26 School give ‘much loved’ pupil Logan a super send off
- 03:26 Government is ‘turning a blind eye’ to spiralling suicide rate...
- 02:20 BREAKING: Multiple deaths after two planes COLLIDE mid-air in Florida
- 02:20 India: 17 men charged with raping 12-year-old girl over months
- 02:01 Guard asked if extra sedation would be used on David Dungay,...
- 02:01 Trump immigration policy: My life trapped in an American city
- 02:01 Barack Obama's Johannesburg speech in full
- 02:00 The story of how one compilation came to rule them all
- 02:00 Schools alone cannot fix childhood obesity, says Ofsted boss
- 02:00 Kate Hoey under pressure from Labour after siding with Tories
- 02:00 Could a prime minister ever have a Brummie accent?
- 02:00 Five crocodiles in Monmouthshire dangerous animal hotspot
- 02:00 Pte Sean Benton: Coroner to rule on Deepcut army base death
- 02:00 Fears for missing teenage boy as police helicopter joins emergency...
- 01:53 GP Taylor: President Trump told the ugly truth about modern Britain
- 01:53 Smelly reeds in River Freshney to be cleared soon
- 01:53 Bernard Ingham: Maverick Trump shows us how to get tough with the EU
- 01:53 Next stop for health campervan
- 01:04 Revealed: First pictures of new £5 coin released by Royal Mint
- 01:04 Chris Moncrieff: May on brink as Corbyn awaits chance
- 01:04 Sunshine lifts Scots retailers but high street blues persist
- 00:53 Menopause: Lack of specialist care 'limits treatments'
- 00:41 World-first melanoma blood test detects early stages of deadly skin...
- 00:41 Festivalgoers urged to get MMR jab as measles infection rate soars
- 00:41 Schools alone cannot solve childhood obesity crisis, Ofsted warns
- 00:41 Omega-3 no protection against heart attack or strokes, say scientists
- 00:40 Young black men more like to be prosecuted over dispersal orders
- 00:40 World-first melanoma blood test detects early stages of deadly skin...