How to apply for the 30 new jobs at Leicester's new £1.1m go-kart attraction
A new £1.1 million go-karting track set to open in a disused Leicester warehouse is looking to hire 30 new members of staff.
The 500m track is being opened at the former Wolsey Clothing unit in New Star Road, off Troon Way, which had been vacant for around a year.
TeamSport Indoor Karting, which already operates 26 other tracks around the country, plans to open in Leicester in November .
Full and part time roles including managers, customer service staff, mechanics and more are now open to apply for.
TeamSport Karting managing director Dominic Gaynor said: “If you enjoy working in a busy,... read more
- 10:37 Healthcare contract worth £104m awarded to Virgin - for second time
- 10:36 Principal swaps roles to mark Colleges Week
- 10:36 Julie Elliott MP: Sunderland has historic and ongoing problem of...
- 10:36 Healthcare contract worth £104m awarded to Virgin - for second time
- 10:34 New shopping park in Harrogate under fire
- 10:34 Healthcare contract worth £104m awarded to Virgin - for second time
- 10:33 Wigan council house survey shock
- 10:33 Sat nav, keys and cash stolen from car in Kettering
- 10:33 Chris Pine watched videos of Scottish rugby captain for Outlaw King...
- 10:32 This week’s fascinating slideshow of Worksop’s past
- 10:32 Man left with 'life-threatening' injuries after double stabbing in...
- 10:31 £50,000 reward to help catch killer of mutilated prostitute
- 10:31 Preston weather forecast: Bright sunshine but temperatures plummet
- 10:31 Poignant video of toddler just days before she died in 'cage' bed
- 10:30 New shopping park in Harrogate under fire
- 10:29 The Giants are a dumpster fire but they appear to have a long-term...
- 10:29 Williams already looking to 2019 after bold signing of rookie...
- 10:29 Still time to enter Rugby Rotary Young Photographer Competition
- 10:28 New healthy fast food cafe badging itself 'a tastier McDonald's' to...
- 10:28 Furious Paul Scholes launches scathing attack on three Manchester...
- 10:28 Odds slashed on Ruben Neves joining Man City in January - for this...
- 10:28 Classic train which carried Harrogate passengers in 1923 is back on...
- 10:28 Police hunting wanted man after string of theft offences
- 10:27 Northamptonshire first time buyers paying £63,000 more than five...
- 10:26 £3.5m cinder track plans to be put on display in Whitby
- 10:26 Sheffield man locked up for threatening teenagers with knife during...
- 10:25 Delays on A46 after two cars crash near Stoneleigh
- 10:25 Manchester United and Liverpool chase PSV winger
- 10:25 League One and Two Live: Sunderland target Glen Kamara refuses to...
- 10:24 Tributes to 'amazing' Halifax mum found dead at her home