How I became a teenage chocolatier
As soon as he was old enough to stand, Finlay Macdonald headed straight for the stove.
He began "helping" his granny in the kitchen when he was 18 months old, climbing up on a stool to watch her prepare scones.
It was a taste of things to come - the start of a passion for food which was to see him become one of Scotland's youngest chocolatiers in 2016.
At just 18 years old, he now runs an artisan business called Chocolates of Glenshiel, based in a double-width static caravan about half-an-hour's drive from the Skye Bridge.
Finlay is part of a wave of new entrants to the chocolate... read more
- 06:02 Man Utd transfer news: Anthony Martial price laughable, but he...
- 05:57 The top 11 greatest Grimsby Facebook moments
- 05:57 Clowning around at annual show
- 05:51 Sergej Milinkovic-Savic: Why Man Utd and Man City WON'T sign star...
- 05:40 World Cup 2018: Germany boss Joachim Low reacts to Toni Kroos’...
- 05:38 Cannabis crisis: Police seizing almost £500,000-worth of drugs a week
- 05:38 The sunshine summer destination where hotels are cheaper during the...
- 05:38 Aston Villa's summer plans are taking shape - but answers are still...
- 05:34 Anger as the Coconut Grove planning 'saga' rumbles on
- 05:34 Shocking figures show ONE IN FIVE hospital staff attacked in...
- 05:34 Businessman's BOLD plan to tackle aggressive begging in Mathew Street
- 05:33 Nominations for Notts police officer of the year now open
- 05:33 The notorious Hull killers who killed themselves
- 05:32 World Cup boost for Greene King
- 05:27 What impact has Donald Trump had on illegal immigration?
- 05:27 How many words do you need to speak a language?
- 05:27 Kenya's 'contaminated sugar' row: What we know
- 05:27 Europe migrants: Can the EU reach a new deal?
- 05:19 Councillor explains why department looking after Leicestershire's...
- 05:16 In the courts of Lincolnshire
- 05:16 Could a new supermarket open near you? Aldi and Lidl reveal where...
- 05:16 These are the six types of jellyfish in the UK - and here's what to...
- 05:09 Obituary: Suman Virk, the mother who forgave her daughter's killer
- 05:09 Searching for Burma's forgotten World War Two heroes
- 05:08 Prince William makes historic visit to Middle East
- 05:01 You're on your own, US tells Syrian rebels, as Assad goes on offensive
- 04:41 20 years for man who raped and murdered student
- 04:37 Thousands raised for Great North Air Ambulance at charity ball
- 04:32 Boy, 15, stabbed to death after fight at party in east London
- 04:13 Turkey election: Erdogan seeks second term in hard-fought contest