How has the arena attack changed Manchester?
It has been six months since 22 people were killed and hundreds more injured in the suicide bombing at Manchester Arena. BBC News talks to people about how the city has changed since the attack.
'This is our city' At the Christmas market in Manchester's Albert Square, shopper Nicola Depetrillo said people were "defiant" in the wake of the terror attack on 22 May.
"I think it's the same for everybody now, life's changed for us," she said.
"It will be in the back of your mind all the time and you are more aware of what is around you. But you've got to go about your... read more
- 00:37 Braving new heights
- 00:37 Business Profile: Fiona Toye of Toye Kenning & Spencer
- 00:37 Campaign to get Stourbridge war hero Frank Foley knighted
- 00:32 Yemen conflict: A million more children face famine, NGO warns
- 00:29 The chef using 60,000-year-old recipes
- 00:27 ICC opens Myanmar Rohingya crimes probe
- 00:26 Will we ever get self-healing smartphones?
- 00:26 The secret life of a female bodyguard
- 00:26 Lancashire's Deputy Police Commissioner revealed
- 00:25 Air pollution linked to much greater risk of dementia
- 00:24 Champions League roundup: Atlético Madrid fight back to win at Monaco
- 00:21 Tech giants unclear over stance on potential new EU climate targets
- 00:20 A third 'forgotten' mural could still be inside Hull's old Co-op...
- 00:18 Qantas mulls plane gyms as prepares for 20-hour flights
- 00:18 Millions overcharged for mobile contracts
- 00:18 'Wild West' Bitcoin 'should be regulated'
- 00:14 Lancashire's Deputy Police Commissioner revealed
- 00:10 Facebook job ads 'discriminated by gender'
- 00:07 SeaWorld and ex-boss to pay $5m to settle fraud claim
- 00:05 Sesame Street refutes writer's claim that Bert and Ernie are gay
- 23:53 Labor launches superannuation plan to bridge gender pay gap –...
- 23:26 Mauricio Pochettino accuses reporters of disrespect after Inter’s...
- 23:23 Umpire Mohamed Lahyani suspended for Nick Kyrgios pep talk
- 23:22 Labor pledges $400m superannuation boost for women
- 23:21 Feature: Bloody Scotland returns to Stiring this weekend
- 23:14 Mohamed Salah was celebrating by throwing water bottle, says...
- 23:12 "Two points off second" - Aston Villa fans react to victory over...
- 23:12 This is what Darren Moore said about Harvey Barnes after brilliant...
- 23:12 'Hopefully it shuts a few of them up but I doubt it' - Aston Villa...
- 23:09 Former foster carer and ex-teacher denies sexually assaulting two...