How Burton Albion could be in a better position now to end miserable home run against Nottingham Forest
When Burton Albion were in the midst of their festive purple patch, there seemed only one logical solution to their Pirelli Stadium struggles.
Nigel Clough certainly felt his side should draw some inspiration from a sequence of three wins, one draw and one defeat from their previous five away matches as they prepared for the home clash with Norwich City on December 30.
"It seems logical, doesn't it, if you're getting your results away from home playing in a certain way, why don't you try to transfer that to home, which is what we did (against Leeds United)," he said.
Burton had... read more
- 01:59 Muslim couple denied Swiss citizenship over handshake refusal
- 01:54 HMS Queen Elizabeth: Fighter jets to land on new aircraft carrier
- 01:45 'Turnbull, take your words back': South Sudanese plead for racism...
- 01:29 I was sacked from Taggart in two-minute phonecall but I'm looking...
- 01:28 'This is for real': Usain Bolt arrives in Sydney to chase football...
- 01:27 Romania protests: will the EU have to intervene?
- 01:27 Rise in type 2 diabetes in young people in England and Wales
- 01:25 Theatre review Fatally fractured masculinity
- 01:22 Wales completes £800m order for 148 new trains
- 01:21 Jayne Adye: Brexit still means Brexit – why the referendum result...
- 01:19 London Euston station closes for first of three weekends
- 01:13 The Yorkshire Post says: A war of words. How to mark the Armistice
- 01:13 The Yorkshire Post says: Hostage to fortune. Minister: Judge me by...
- 01:13 The Yorkshire Post says: Asylum chaos is set to mount. Yorkshire...
- 01:13 David Behrens: Convert empty high street shops into homes and solve...
- 01:13 Bob Kennard: Small abattoirs are key to meat quality and integrity...
- 01:02 Cases of type 2 diabetes among young people rise 41% in three years
- 00:55 Marchmont House is lovingly restored to its former glory
- 00:40 100 Women: The artist redrawing 'sexist' comic book covers
- 00:39 The immigrants who built Australia's 'fairytale' castles
- 00:35 Crazy Rich Asians: The film burdened with 'crazy' Asian expectations
- 00:32 Killer sudoku 619
- 00:30 Nigel Farage hits out at MPs as he joins forces with hard Brexit group
- 00:30 UK public backs tough action on plastic waste in record numbers
- 00:30 Corbyn to criticise tech firms' media influence in Edinburgh speech
- 00:28 Can you help? Harrogate couple's desperate appeal in search for...
- 00:28 Residents "short-changed" by "shoddy" road resurfacing
- 00:27 Behind the exodus from US state schools
- 00:17 Talking Horses: the best Saturday tips for Newbury, Ripon and...
- 00:11 HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier heads to US to carry first...