How and when to apply for the Millennial railcard – you will have to be quick
If you’re between 26 and 30 years of age, and want a sweet deal on rail fares, we’ve got excellent news.
A railcard especially for you is being rolled out, but you need to act fast if you want to get one as there are only 10,000 available at the moment.
Here is how and when you can apply to grab your Millennial Railcard and get a third off all your rail fares.
This new card, which costs £30 per year, will extend the privileges granted to those who carry a 16-25 railcard.
This one is also only available digitally and is designed to be used via your smartphone, which may irk people who only... read more
- 10:57 Liverpool transfer news: Gotze drops hint, Fekir Real Madrid...
- 10:57 Liverpool transfer news: Xherdan Shaqiri switch imminent after...
- 10:57 Police ‘left boy, 13, in paedophile’s flat to protect undercover...
- 10:57 Private girls school slammed for serving ‘Austerity Day’ lunch of...
- 10:56 Cat Deeley gives birth to her second son - and reveals his name
- 10:56 Legendary Pantera drummer Vinnie Paul tragically dies aged 54
- 10:55 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Northampton after house was...
- 10:54 Newsreader Natasha Kaplinsky daughter suffers ‘severe burns’ after...
- 10:48 Buildings inspector called out after car crashes into house in...
- 10:48 Game of Thrones stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie to marry
- 10:47 Alisson next club odds: Real Madrid big favourites to sign...
- 10:44 Arsenal Transfer News: Positive Banega meeting, Martins fee demand,...
- 10:42 Abandoned seal pup rescued from Cambridgeshire river bank
- 10:42 Dozens of firefighters at warehouse blaze in Leyton
- 10:42 Stars of the future
- 10:42 Car crashes into lounge of Southampton house
- 10:41 Serious crash closes M54 between Wolverhampton and Telford
- 10:37 Bumps on woman’s face turned out to be a parasitic worm living...
- 10:37 Fishing the electric way
- 10:34 RNLI assist yacht off the Northumberland coast
- 10:30 Rufus Wainwright: ‘I like sugar a lot; I can swig maple syrup from...
- 10:30 Drawn from life: why have novelists stopped making things up?
- 10:30 David Lynch: ‘You gotta be selfish. It's a terrible thing’
- 10:30 ‘Unscrupulous’ recruits adding to hospital woe
- 10:30 Game of Thrones stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie set to wed in...
- 10:29 Hoole travel agents opened by top TV personality
- 10:29 West Cheshire serving personnel offered discounts during Armed...
- 10:28 Wigan priest in court on sex rap
- 10:27 Joseph Barker Wilson
- 10:27 Gordon Firth, artist and headteacher