Hospital porter jailed for historic sex offences against a boy
A hospital porter has been jailed for six years for historic sexual offences against a child.
Wayne Crow, 56, pleaded not guilty, at Chester Crown Court, to eight sexual offences against a male victim - who was a child at the time.
However, a jury found Crow, of Stanlaw Road, in Ellesmere Port, guilty on September 28 and he was sentenced to six years in prison and ordered to sign the sex offenders register for life.
The Chester Chronicle reported that all charges were related to incidents that took place between January 1980 and August 1985.
The Countess of Chester Hospital, where Crow... read more
- 09:36 Special educational needs roadshow is coming to Alnwick
- 09:35 Drug-troubled thief who struck at Wilko’s is spared from jail
- 09:35 Funeral of Doncaster Rovers fan, 28, to take place today
- 09:34 Leicester councillor on trial for sexual assault cleared of 2 charges
- 09:34 Police looking for 2 people who spoke to missing Leicester man Ezra...
- 09:33 GALLERY: Brandlesholme Scarecrow Festival in full swing
- 09:33 From Whitefield to White House Drama: How a former Radcliffe Times...
- 09:31 Wakefield Council leader Peter Box vows to stay on in role
- 09:31 Pop megastar Ed Sheeran confirms two concerts in Roundhay Park,...
- 09:30 Firefighters attend blaze in Mere Lane area.
- 09:30 Funeral of Doncaster Rovers fan, 28, to take place today
- 09:30 Police say any parent whose child plays online should watch this video
- 09:29 New outdoor classroom opened at Berwick school
- 09:29 Culling not the answer to seagull nuisance, residents told
- 09:28 Alzheimer's help group coming to Burnley
- 09:27 Firefighters called to Whitefriargate as smoke seen pouring out of...
- 09:27 Unai Emery wants Arsenal’s new Head of Football Raul Sanllehi to...
- 09:27 Villarreal vs Rangers TV channel, live stream, kick-off time, odds...
- 09:25 Cristiano Ronaldo: Juventus star WILL play against Man Utd despite...
- 09:25 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho reveals half-time team talk he gave to...
- 09:25 New scheme for East Coast where paramedics will help with patients...
- 09:24 Staff from Burntwood building firm ready to tough it out for charity
- 09:23 Katie Price's heartbroken ex Kris Boyson shares worrying message...
- 09:23 Avril Lavigne releases new song after Lyme disease ordeal
- 09:23 REVEALED: Hundreds of South Yorkshire Police staff seek help for...
- 09:23 Why Bardolino is the perfect location to find family holiday...
- 09:23 Machine gun, bullets, drugs and cash found at flat at centre of...
- 09:21 Nosebleeds on Indian flight after crew forget to pressurise cabin
- 09:21 ‘Tommy’ installed at Poulton’s Civic Centre to honour the war dead
- 09:20 Bridge: “We have to stop talking about it and actually do it”