Horror as mum finds toddler strangled to death by baby monitor cord

A grieving mum spoke out about the horror of finding her 18-month-old daughter strangled to death in her cot after a baby monitor cord became wrapped around her neck.
Danielle Duggan’s daughter Jessica Lacey Duggan was accidentally strangled by a lead from the £150 Motorola baby monitor while she was in her cot.
The youngster was confirmed dead at hospital after the incident at her home in Shipdham, near Dereham, Norfolk on October 25 last year.
After an inquest was held into the youngster’s death yesterday, care manager Danielle, 31, and husband Jason, 30, spoke out to warn other parents.... read more

 
26 March 2019 in Hot News, Views: 36
Source: Scotsman
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31