Horncastle roadworks put back and changes to buses
Lincolnshire County Council has confirmed work on a major programme of road improvements in Horncastle will start a week later than planned.
The first phase of the works (West Street resurfacing) has been moved to Tuesday, August 28.
In addition, there have been some changes to bus services operating in the town until the end of October.
• Brylaine, National Express and PC Coaches bus services will not be servicing the Market Place bus interchange; instead, a temporary stop on North Street will be in use;
• Stagecoach/Interconnect services will also not be servicing the Market... read more
- 13:24 Serious concerns over threat to public open space in Solihull
- 13:23 YP Letters: Give young a vote so they can have say in One Yorkshire
- 13:23 Prisoner with ‘thug’ tattoo absconds from Derbyshire jail
- 13:23 YP Letters: UK does not need EU to rebuild itself
- 13:23 Feature: Which butterfly came out on top in the big count?
- 13:23 Sainsbury’s to start selling own brand sex toys from £8
- 13:22 When do clocks go back in 2018 and why do we change them
- 13:22 Premier League transfer news: Leonardo Bonucci, Mauro Icardi,...
- 13:22 Supermarket meat thief attacked security guard
- 13:20 Incredible pictures showing British Army’s power and...
- 13:20 Saints suffer big Mallinder injury blow
- 13:19 Salmonella warning over pink meat
- 13:19 Wellingborough man pleads guilty to biting one-year-old boy
- 13:19 Can you help to find the 80-something-year-old couple that this...
- 13:18 Wellingborough man pleads guilty to biting one-year-old boy
- 13:16 Interview: The Lecht’s James McIntosh looks forward to a winter of...
- 13:16 'We deserve the best possible care today' - Lancashire woman damns...
- 13:15 Prisoner with ‘thug’ tattoo absconds from Derbyshire jail
- 13:14 Prisoner with ‘thug’ tattoo absconds from Derbyshire jail
- 13:13 Harry and Meghan: Duke sips kava drink as royals land in Fiji
- 13:13 A bins problem that's the weight of 250 hippos in Birmingham -...
- 13:13 YP Letters: John Bercow’s words go with territory in Commons
- 13:13 Salmonella warning over pink meat
- 13:12 Thousands of children with Send excluded from schools
- 13:10 Arsenal news: Emery weakness revealed, Neville in Wenger claim,...
- 13:10 King of Crime: cybercrime gangster thriller to premiere at Burnley...
- 13:09 'Instagram used more than Snapchat' by US teens
- 13:06 Liverpool news: Jurgen Klopp sent fierce transfer warning ahead of...
- 13:06 Arsenal star Alex Iwobi reveals the biggest thing Unai Emery has...
- 13:06 Witnesses to Blackpool attack sought by police