Historic Brexit summit: 10 key questions
It will be a significant moment in European history when the EU's 28 leaders meet in Brussels to finalise the UK's withdrawal from the bloc on Sunday.
No member state has ever left the European Union before and this summit - two years and five months after the UK's Brexit referendum - is a culmination of months of tough negotiation. But what will happen and is this really the end?
What are they agreeing on? There are two documents.
The withdrawal agreement
The so-called divorce part: a 585-page internationally binding legal text that sets out the terms of how the UK leaves the EU on 29... read more
- 02:24 Police confirm death of man following three-car Angus road crash
- 02:19 Can the Brexit Party succeed?
- 02:18 Tay Cities Business Week
- 02:18 Dundee firm at forefront of robotics revolution
- 02:18 Fergus Ewing demands compensation for Scottish farmers and crofters...
- 02:18 Kirkcaldy pay TV specialist announces landmark BT deal
- 02:18 Major Angus windfarm to boost local companies
- 02:18 Potato chiefs working to keep buyers on side post-Brexit
- 02:18 Blackberry breeding scheme is already bearing great fruit
- 02:10 Sick refugees on Manus and Nauru to be sent to Christmas Island not...
- 02:10 16 US states sue over Trump border wall emergency declaration
- 02:07 Arsene Wenger appears to disagree with Maurizio Sarri over how best...
- 01:54 Labour warned more MPs 'thinking long and hard' about futures
- 01:50 No points punishment as Leeds United are hit with fine by EFL for...
- 01:45 Sheela-na-gigs: The naked women adorning Britain's churches
- 01:45 Stephen Lawrence: How has his murder changed policing?
- 01:45 Birmingham bin row: Workers start latest strike action
- 01:29 Top Gear season 26 episode 1 review: is the show finally back on...
- 01:28 Australia's drought leading to 'suffering' of children, UN warns
- 01:23 Police search for missing UK and French tourists at beach near Port...
- 01:14 US states sue Trump over border wall
- 01:06 The Yorkshire Post says: Labour split comes at fractious time for...
- 01:06 The Yorkshire Post says: Attitudes to clothing must shift from...
- 00:59 Green anger at SNP for bowing to ‘right-wing voices’ over income tax
- 00:58 Justin Trudeau's top adviser resigns as 'political meddling'...
- 00:53 The long and contentious story of the £1bn Aberdeen bypass
- 00:53 Puppy and kitten pet shop sales could be banned in Wales
- 00:53 Glasgow's alcohol court to deal with domestic abuse
- 00:53 Premature baby born in Vietnam arrives home in Wales
- 00:45 Viewpoint: Should Britain apologise for Amritsar massacre?