Highly likely Russia behind spy attack, says Theresa May
Former Russian spy and his daughter poisoned by military-grade nerve agent of a type developed by Russia, says PM
This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.
You can receive Breaking News on a smartphone or tablet via the BBC News App. You can also follow @BBCBreaking on Twitter to get the latest alerts.
- 09:01 Uber's appeal over London licence ban begins
- 09:00 Please appreciate these proud pups enjoying Pride parades
- 09:00 M25 traffic chaos as one lane blocked sparks huge delays
- 08:59 Sheffield among worst places in country for dog attacks on postal...
- 08:58 Child airlifted to hospital with head injuries after cliff fall
- 08:57 Gallery: Annual Handmade Parade was once again a success
- 08:56 Man Utd on red alert as Neymar outlines Real Madrid transfer...
- 08:56 Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland slash current account interest for...
- 08:56 Grand motors: The 10 cars most likely to be listed for sale under...
- 08:56 Dog attacks 'major concern' for postal workers after 2,300...
- 08:55 One dead and two fighting for life during burglary in Bristol
- 08:55 Victory propels Erdoğan into elite club of strongman leaders
- 08:54 Public help police to chase down wanted Doncaster man
- 08:54 Amber Valley Soroptimists’ fashion fundraiser
- 08:54 Careers Day proves a hit at Sherburn
- 08:53 Deer 'stuck' in River Soar prompts 4 fire engines into action
- 08:53 Aston Villa step up preparations for the 2018/19 campaign
- 08:53 This is why there are no World Cup fan zones in Birmingham
- 08:53 This is where released goalkeeper Boaz Myhill could pitch up after...
- 08:51 Gossip: West Ham’s Wilshere concern?
- 08:51 Yorkshire QCs warn justice system is at ‘breaking point’
- 08:51 Uruguay team news: Predicted Uruguay line up vs Russia – Key...
- 08:51 Lord Inglewood named as new chairman of Cumbria LEP
- 08:51 Man arrested after alleged handgun incident in town centre
- 08:50 Child airlifted to hospital with head injuries after cliff fall
- 08:49 Lord Inglewood named as new chairman of Cumbria LEP
- 08:48 As Federer and Djokovic lose, what’s the state of play for Wimbledon?
- 08:48 Amber Valley Soroptimists’ fashion fundraiser
- 08:48 Dog attacks 'major concern' for postal workers after 2,300...
- 08:48 Lancashire County Council u-turn after unions force cuts rethink