Hibs boss Neil Lennon fears emotional Celtic reunion could turn into a NIGHTMARE
Neil Lennon fears this weekend’s return to Parkhead may prove an emotionally-shattering experience for all the wrong reasons.
The Hibs manager will take a first bow back at his beloved ground on official match
business since masterminding Celtic’s 3-1 win over Dundee United on May 11th 2014.
That victory took the runaway champions to the 99-point mark in a triumphant campaign but within a fortnight Lennon had quit, accepting the Bolton job a few months later.
There is sure to be a lot of love pouring from the Celtic Park stands as the Hoops faithful greet a 2003 UEFA Cup finalist who landed... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle