Henrikh Mkhitaryan: What Jose Mourinho thinks about Man Utd star as Arsenal deal nears
Manchester United look set to offload Mkhitaryan to Arsenal as part of a deal that will see Alexis Sanchez move up north.
The Armenia international has toiled during his 18 months at the club, catching the eye in Europe but struggling to adjust to the physical demands of the Premier League.
And the Daily Mail say Manchester United are happy to do business with Arsenal because Mourinho feels Mkhitaryan is not up to scratch.
His signing raised eyebrows when he snubbed a host of offers to join the Red Devils.
Some people at the time thought it was done to sweeten Mino Raiola, the player’s... read more
- 01:59 Muslim couple denied Swiss citizenship over handshake refusal
- 01:54 HMS Queen Elizabeth: Fighter jets to land on new aircraft carrier
- 01:45 'Turnbull, take your words back': South Sudanese plead for racism...
- 01:29 I was sacked from Taggart in two-minute phonecall but I'm looking...
- 01:28 'This is for real': Usain Bolt arrives in Sydney to chase football...
- 01:27 Romania protests: will the EU have to intervene?
- 01:27 Rise in type 2 diabetes in young people in England and Wales
- 01:25 Theatre review Fatally fractured masculinity
- 01:22 Wales completes £800m order for 148 new trains
- 01:21 Jayne Adye: Brexit still means Brexit – why the referendum result...
- 01:19 London Euston station closes for first of three weekends
- 01:13 The Yorkshire Post says: A war of words. How to mark the Armistice
- 01:13 The Yorkshire Post says: Hostage to fortune. Minister: Judge me by...
- 01:13 The Yorkshire Post says: Asylum chaos is set to mount. Yorkshire...
- 01:13 David Behrens: Convert empty high street shops into homes and solve...
- 01:13 Bob Kennard: Small abattoirs are key to meat quality and integrity...
- 01:02 Cases of type 2 diabetes among young people rise 41% in three years
- 00:55 Marchmont House is lovingly restored to its former glory
- 00:40 100 Women: The artist redrawing 'sexist' comic book covers
- 00:39 The immigrants who built Australia's 'fairytale' castles
- 00:35 Crazy Rich Asians: The film burdened with 'crazy' Asian expectations
- 00:32 Killer sudoku 619
- 00:30 Nigel Farage hits out at MPs as he joins forces with hard Brexit group
- 00:30 UK public backs tough action on plastic waste in record numbers
- 00:30 Corbyn to criticise tech firms' media influence in Edinburgh speech
- 00:28 Can you help? Harrogate couple's desperate appeal in search for...
- 00:28 Residents "short-changed" by "shoddy" road resurfacing
- 00:27 Behind the exodus from US state schools
- 00:17 Talking Horses: the best Saturday tips for Newbury, Ripon and...
- 00:11 HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier heads to US to carry first...