Hebburn Helps launches it’s Christmas Appeals
A struggling Hebburn mum has spoken of her gratitude for the support she has received from a local help group - as it’s founders launched their Christmas appeals.
Kim McIntyre, 37, says she and her two children were left with nothing after a relationship turned sour.
She was put in touch with Angie Comerford and Jo Durkin, who founded Hebburn Helps, and is now slowly getting herself back on her feet.
The woman have launched a number of Christmas appeals to help families like Kim and others who have found themselves in hardship and in some cases destitute situations.
Kim said: “Hebburn Helps... read more
- 13:35 Ofsted: Trust has ‘restored faith’ in Somercotes school
- 13:35 Officers concerned for safety of missing Nottinghamshire nine-year-old
- 13:35 How Daniel Levy plans to persuade Mauricio Pochettino to snub...
- 13:33 Officers concerned for safety of missing Nottinghamshire nine-year-old
- 13:32 Why the battle to fix Europe's fisheries policy isn't over yet
- 13:31 Serial Sunderland rapist Omar Sharif jailed for more than 32 YEARS
- 13:31 Paul Whitelaw’s Christmas TV survival guide
- 13:29 These are the chemists which are open over Christmas and New Year...
- 13:28 Sales of unofficial Yorkshire passport ‘have soared’
- 13:28 Illegal alcohol and cigarettes seized in Lincolnshire will power homes
- 13:28 Man remains in police custody after woman died at home in Bradford
- 13:27 Don Your Way Column: Christmas: Peace and goodwill or tantrums and...
- 13:26 'Society has a duty to help poor students': university leaders on...
- 13:24 Unilever joins meat-free revolution after buying The Vegetarian...
- 13:23 This young girl won't have a present to open this Christmas after...
- 13:23 Cyclist in hospital after hit-and-run in Sheffield
- 13:22 Officers concerned for safety of missing Nottinghamshire nine-year-old
- 13:22 Christmas quiz: Put your festive knowledge to the test
- 13:22 Man Utd news: Lorenzo Pellegrini odds-on to follow Ole Gunnar...
- 13:22 Arsenal news: £54m Under eyed, ‘defensive surgery’ in January,...
- 13:21 Cyclist in hospital after hit-and-run in Sheffield
- 13:21 All I want for Christmas is a UK that is safe for trans children...
- 13:21 Man remains in police custody after woman died at home in Bradford
- 13:21 Jackets left on lampposts in Inverness for homeless
- 13:21 Illegal alcohol and cigarettes seized in Lincolnshire will power homes
- 13:19 Chargers lead Pro Bowl selections as Tom Brady ties Manning's NFL...
- 13:19 Robert Snodgrass visits cancer-suffering fan, 4, in Spain hospital...
- 13:18 Film review: Mary Poppins Returns
- 13:18 Dai Young reveals when Wasps' player retention wheels will be set...
- 13:18 Don Your Way Column: Christmas: Peace and goodwill or tantrums and...