Headline bands set to wow crowds at Hartlepool charity gig
0 Have your say A charity gig bringing together a mix of headline artists and local talent is set to draw in Hartlepool crowds.
The concert organised by Al Devon who runs Peng Music, will see acts such as Liverpool band The Hummingbirds, take to the stage at The Studio to raise funds for Miles for Men.
Mr Devon said the concert on June 23 looks set to be a huge success and hopes it will raise as much money as possible for the charity.
He said: “I run a company called Peng Music which is putting all the bands on for Miles for Men’s big event in July, so this event is a mini fundraiser just... read more
- 20:54 Schoolchildren hold protest to help reduce Sheffield's air pollution
- 05:49 Man denies drink driving charge
- 06:02 Grieving mum's shock after her son is buried in wrong grave in...
- 20:54 Shocked neighbours describe hearing three shots as man fatally...
- 06:02 Swadlincote criminal jailed after string of offences
- 06:02 The Alton Towers tips, tricks and hacks you need to know before you go
- 20:54 Emergency services deal with crash on important Carlisle road
- 20:54 Dalton teenager fined for possessing cannabis
- 20:54 Amazon customers warned of scam emails
- 20:54 Sky takes on Netflix and Amazon with cheaper streaming
- 20:54 Two tonnes cocaine seized off Cornwall is one of the largest ever...
- 05:49 'Trade war a reality' French finance minister warns
- 05:51 Liam Boyce and Burton Albion can 'sharpen up' after Aston Villa defeat
- 20:54 Dog-owner sparks danger warning from vet after finding rat poison...
- 20:54 YP Letters: Cyclists’ behaviour ruining joys of countryside
- 05:51 Euan McColm: Barnier rebuff should shut Boris’s cakehole
- 20:54 Eden Food & Farming Festival kicks off week of festivities with...
- 20:54 Little Hull girl writes to Santa asking him not to give her any...
- 05:49 This week shows you can NEVER write off Joe Anderson - but will he...
- 06:02 Forza Horizon 4: map, trailers and release date
- 20:54 Man arrested after crash in South Yorkshire leaves 24-year-old...
- 20:54 Work starts on improving village centre
- 05:49 Firefighters tackle Hathersage fire
- 05:51 Nostalgia: Do you recognise these Louth dancers?
- 06:02 The unbelievable reason why a driver abandoned their car on the M1...
- 20:54 121 killed in Greek air crash
- 20:54 Parking officer ‘waits for drivers to leave car park before giving...
- 05:49 How Netflix went from pioneer to powerhouse
- 05:51 Shadow ‘sensible’ party in bid to ambush Brexit
- 20:54 Disbelief as Northern cancellations see 400 per cent spike in one...