Have your say on how Mansfield tackles anti-social behaviour
A call has been made to have your say on the way Mansfield tackles anti-social behaviour and other bugbears such as dog mess and litter in its streets and parks.
The issues are currently covered by a Public Spaces Protection Order, brought in by Mansfield District Council in 2016, with the power to impose fixed penalty notices of £100 or to trigger prosecution through the courts.
However, the order lasts for only three years and is up for renewal in August. Therefore, the council is seeking the views of residents, businesses and visitors to the town on what should be included in the new... read more
- 02:29 Dhaka fire: Blaze kills dozens in building
- 02:24 Could India and Pakistan go to war?
- 02:24 How will Brexit affect UK house prices?
- 02:03 Shamima Begum case: How do you deradicalise someone?
- 02:00 UK rehomes some 100 Syria White Helmets and family members
- 02:00 CO2 emissions from UK housing 'go up'
- 01:54 Australian government security contractor Paladin breaks silence on...
- 01:53 US Coast Guard officer Hasson 'planned terror attack'
- 01:46 'Religion cannot stop LGBT education', says Ofsted boss
- 01:46 Mail order knife site linked to Cambridge murder
- 01:43 Brexit: What happens to the Erasmus student scheme in a no deal?
- 01:43 Young people living in vans, tiny homes and containers
- 01:41 North Korea must take 'meaningful' steps to earn sanctions relief,...
- 01:30 Tim Morris: Getting freight moving – don’t let the M62 grind the...
- 01:30 The Yorkshire Post says: Action stations – getting the North back...
- 01:28 The Yorkshire Post says: Stopping the rot – high time for high...
- 01:28 The Yorkshire Post says: The rise of the Independents – give this...
- 01:22 Auckland threatens to eject Lime scooters after wheels lock at high...
- 01:21 Jeremy Corbyn calls on eight Labour defectors to quit as MPs
- 01:15 Alex Sobel: Why it is now vital that we extend Article 50 over Brexit
- 01:15 Jayne Dowle: The Independent rebels with a cause must look to...
- 01:15 Tim Morris: Getting freight moving – don’t let the M62 grind the...
- 01:15 The Yorkshire Post says: Action stations – getting the North back...
- 01:09 On the grid for new kart season
- 00:54 Lincolnshire councils have spent THOUSANDS of pounds hosting awards...
- 00:49 Council leaders warned against imposing car park tax levy ahead of...
- 00:48 Teacher targeted over LGBT work shortlisted for $1m global award
- 00:36 Cost of care for asylum-seeking children ‘doubles in four years’
- 00:36 Culture secretary to meet Mark Zuckerberg in US after snub to MPs
- 00:35 Olives pitting US against EU in global trade fight