Hartlepool United close to double transfer swoop - Sunderland winger set to join defender at Pools
Richard Money is close to landing two of his top January targets with a central defender and a winger set to sign at Hartlepool United. Former Carlisle United defender Michael Raynes is expected to today be confirmed as a Pools player, with an initial loan, with view to a permanent deal, finalised.
And it could turn into a double swoop with Pools closing in on the capture of Luke Molyneux from Sunderland.
Molynuex has spent the first half of the season on loan at Gateshead, with the winger impressing as Steve Watson guided his side to the top seven of the National League.
The 20-year-old's... read more
- 13:13 Real snow Santa's grotto at Chill Factore – here's how to get tickets
- 12:57 First TV election debate: five things to look out for tonight
- 12:36 Council agrees new measures to tackle climate change
- 12:36 Stratford juniors secure best ever cross country result at Warley...
- 12:03 Aliens are ‘switching our nuclear weapons on and off’, says lobbyist
- 11:49 Sai Aletaha: Fatally hurt MMA fighter was 'liked by everyone'
- 11:03 Six things we learned from Prince Andrew’s ‘disastrous’ Jeffrey...
- 10:36 Family of Lichfield teenager reveal “devastation” after Friary...
- 10:36 Lichfield woman thanks charity for helping her find work as she...
- 10:25 Girl, 7, writes to Father Christmas asking for a home and food
- 10:00 Spark in Burntwood to host fundraising Christmas fair
- 09:29 Radcliffe sexual assault images released
- 08:16 Will Young and James Morrison confirmed for outdoor concert near...
- 06:35 Amateur MMA fighter Sai Aletaha dies after Southampton match injury
- 02:02 What is Jeremy Corbyn’s nuclear weapons policy?