Harry Kane injury: Pundit makes bold claim amid Tottenham woes
The England international limped off during Spurs’ 4-1 win over Bournemouth with an ankle injury.
He will have a scan today, but could face weeks in the treatment room.
His injury woes are potentially a huge blow to England’s World Cup hopes.
But Cascarino isn’t convinced the affects of his absence will be felt so keenly in north London.
“Harry Kane rolling over on the same ankle he has injured before is a worry,” he wrote in The Times.
“Ankle problems can be such a weak point for footballers, so let's hope it's not too serious.
Related Articles Long-serving Chelsea ace is finally packing... read more
- 04:20 Care job vacancies in England rise to 110,000
- 04:20 Compensation for delay-hit Northern passengers extended
- 04:17 'Modicare': India's PM promises free health care for poorest citizens
- 04:13 Esports degree: 'I won't spend three years playing games'
- 04:13 The UK's most ambitious children
- 04:13 Comment: Phoenix lands in Edinburgh
- 04:07 Child mental health: Camhs 'not fit for purpose'
- 04:07 Buckingham Palace: Man released over 'Taser' keyring error
- 04:07 Contaminated blood scandal: Inquiry 'must uncover truth'
- 03:48 US-China trade: US set to impose biggest round of tariffs yet
- 03:31 Comment: Building bridges between Scotland and Ireland
- 03:31 Comment: Scouts are always prepared for business success
- 03:24 Melbourne plane crash: Pilot error in fatal shopping centre incident
- 03:24 Brett Kavanaugh: Second allegation made against court nominee
- 03:14 Whitsundays shark attacks occurred in swimming 'no-go zone',...
- 03:04 Bodyguard: The critics' verdicts on BBC show's finale
- 02:54 Brexit: Labour conference vote wording agreed
- 02:43 Brett Kavanaugh faces second allegation of sexual misconduct
- 02:32 Toyota Supra 2019: first drives, prices, specs and UK release date
- 01:35 The Aquarius: Migrant rescue ship has registration revoked
- 01:29 Germany: Merkel's coalition solves spymaster dispute that rattled...
- 01:21 Obesity could overtake smoking as biggest preventable cause of...
- 01:20 Northern agrees to compensate non-season ticket holders
- 01:13 Northern agrees to compensate non-season ticket holders
- 01:08 Obesity could overtake smoking as biggest preventable cause of...
- 01:05 Northern agrees to compensate non-season ticket holders
- 01:05 The Yorkshire Post says: A written record. How did Churchill win...
- 01:05 The Yorkshire Post says: Corbyn challenges. Labour leader must...
- 01:05 The Yorkshire Post says: Brexit options must be set out. The...
- 01:02 Regular train travellers to receive compensation