Happy days for Jamie Oliver as his food empire reports a pukka profit after shutting down cooking schools
Jamie Oliver's business empire is back in health after strong trading at its restaurant chain and TV production division.
Its media arm, which makes a host of popular shows, including Jamie's Super Food and Cheryl: Access All Areas, is back into the black with a £1million profit.
This is better than the £9.8million loss posted last year as new chief executive Paul Hunt, who is Oliver's brother-in-law, launched a strategic review of the business and decided to close the Recipease cookery schools.
Profits for the group rose £10.2million for 2015 up from £200,000, on sales of £31.9million down... read more
- 13:45 Glasgow School of Art fire safety system 'was weeks away'
- 13:43 The many qualities of your herbs
- 13:42 Barrow MP John Woodcock calls for harassment investigation to be...
- 13:41 Dolphins caught on camera swimming near Roker Pier in Sunderland
- 13:38 Girl, 15, dead and boy, 14, fighting for his life after ‘adverse...
- 13:37 Skimming devices being used at Notts cash machines
- 13:35 Model whose face was melted in acid attack on 21st birthday shares...
- 13:35 Man Utd transfer news: Jose Mourinho was offered Atletico Madrid...
- 13:32 'Lowlife' thieves steal nurse's car in Headingley
- 13:32 Beauty tips: the joy of highlighters
- 13:31 Unlucky England fan travels to Russia for World Cup game against...
- 13:31 New move in £16.8m football hubs project
- 13:30 Meet Coventry's most famous dog with an army of Instagram followers
- 13:29 Dare to dream: Eleven things that would definitely happen if...
- 13:28 Ulverston to celebrate retro cycling
- 13:26 State of Origin 2018: New South Wales down Queensland to win series
- 13:25 Birmingham’s chip shop queen Artemis Pili dies aged 100
- 13:23 Why Meghan wears shoes that are too big for her
- 13:22 Teenage jogger who accidentally crossed border from Canada to the...
- 13:22 Britain is on the brink of a halloumi shortage - and cheese lovers...
- 13:20 Ukraine Roma camp attack leaves one dead
- 13:20 Man Utd transfer news: Kylian Mbappe linked with STUNNING move...
- 13:20 Theatre company marks half a century of performances at unique open...
- 13:20 Cadet officers honoured by Queen in ceremony at Belvoir Castle
- 13:17 This is what it is like to be pulled over by police and breathalysed
- 13:16 Family devastated after WW2 veteran grandfather's ashes stolen from...
- 13:16 Majority of Scots ‘would pay more tax to help NHS’
- 13:10 Labour frontbenchers defend no show at anti-Brexit march
- 13:10 Outcry as thousands of Solihull residents await replacement bins
- 13:07 USA follow victory over Scotland with six-try beating of Canada