Hadiza Bawa-Garba: Medics rally behind struck off doctor
A doctor who was dismissed after the death of a six-year-old boy may challenge the decision after an online appeal raised more than £200,000.
Last week the High Court ruled Hadiza Bawa-Garba could be struck off because of mistakes in the care of Jack Adcock.
More than 8,000 doctors have signed a letter which said the case would "lessen our chances of preventing a similar death".
Dr Bawa-Garba said she would spend the donations on changing her legal team.
Jack Adcock died of septic shock at Leicester Royal Infirmary in 2011, hours after being admitted with sickness and vomiting.... read more
- 12:53 Child assaulted in Corby by man 'in his 20s'
- 12:51 Man being treated at Preston Hospital after being attacked with a...
- 12:51 Man stabbed on Sheffield street dies in hospital
- 12:50 Arsenal news: Unai Emery sent selection warning ahead of Chelsea...
- 12:49 Woman found hanged on day she was due to face drink-drive charge...
- 12:49 Ryanair boot autistic teen off holiday flight because they didn't...
- 12:46 'I begged her to eat half a tin of soup' - family lift lid on...
- 12:43 Road reopens after crash in Sheffield
- 12:43 Man, 80, seriously injured in stabbing at Manchester mosque
- 12:39 Jeremy Corbyn to offer opinions on media at Edinburgh TV Festival
- 12:38 Former Notts Police dog dies
- 12:34 RECENT NOSTALGIA: Badminton, table tennis, and more in Kirton
- 12:34 Nostalgia: Shakin’ Stevens heading to Boston in 1983 and Damon Hill...
- 12:33 Councillors to back plan for new £113m southern bypass for Carlisle
- 12:33 Man stabbed on Sheffield street dies in hospital
- 12:31 Should you be eating diatomaceous earth, the fossilised remains of...
- 12:30 Tinkerbell and Bob the Builder escorted off Ryanair flight for...
- 12:30 Arsenal fans furious with Shkodran Mustafi for slamming Arsene Wenger
- 12:30 Man's chilling confession to police after battering partner of 34...
- 12:29 Skoda upgrades supermini Fabia with extra tech
- 12:29 Warning to Lancashire train travellers to London as Euston station...
- 12:26 M1 motorway delays in Yorkshire due to big lorry fire
- 12:26 Man stabbed on Sheffield street dies in hospital
- 12:24 Labour Party suspends former MP Jim Sheridan
- 12:24 'I'll gouge out your eyes and feed them to your wife' Thug's...
- 12:24 Three in hospital and 17 evacuated as blaze rips through Edinburgh...
- 12:23 Is Mersey Gateway to blame for drop in house prices?
- 12:23 Burglary suspect arrested at scene
- 12:22 Burglary suspect arrested at scene
- 12:22 Warning to Lancashire train travellers to London as Euston station...