Grimsby happy to speak with Sol Campbell about vacant manager's position after the former England defender was snubbed by Oxford
Grimsby are open to talking to Sol Campbell about their vacant managerial position.
Former England defender Campbell made headlines this week when he said he could not understand why he - 'one of the greatest minds in football' - was getting overlooked for jobs.
He was speaking after failing to land the Oxford job, but Grimsby chairman John Fenty, looking to replace Russell Slade, says he is willing to speak to the 43-year-old.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Sol Campbell calls himself ‘one of the greatest minds in... Ex-pros want to be managers because they need the buzz of... League Two... read more
- 05:05 From hoarders to Star Wars superfans: Inside bizarre world of...
- 05:05 Sex shame of city public toilet with 'used condoms and men sharing...
- 05:05 Fuel price war looms as wholesale costs slump
- 04:57 The most popular girls and boys names in Leicester last year revealed
- 04:41 Manchester United dealt blow ahead of Wolves clash as star lifts...
- 04:41 Bakary Sako latest as worrying Harvey Barnes update emerges for...
- 04:41 EFL respond to points deduction claims as Garry Monk lauds...
- 04:41 Steve Bruce names Aston Villa's John Terry replacement as Gary...
- 04:01 French Muslim rapper calls off shows at Bataclan after protests
- 03:56 Everton news: Richarlison reveals how Brazli superstar Neymar...
- 03:45 'Awful abuses': US denounces China's treatment of Uighurs
- 03:41 Brexit compromise still possible, Donald Tusk says
- 03:27 The needles and the damage done: the growers hurt by Australia's...
- 03:06 Bristol venue to play Africa by Toto on loop all night
- 03:00 LINCS LEAGUE: Fixtures
- 02:56 Labour could renationalise railways in five years - McDonnell
- 02:18 Value-for-money bakery opens in former Northampton Oliver Adams shop
- 02:14 Stamp of approval for Helensburgh training firm
- 01:59 'Hezbollah treasurer' Barakat arrested in Brazil border city
- 01:52 Neil McNicholas: Only answer to health threat is no smoking at all
- 01:52 Tom Richmond: Don’t waste chance to give leaders a public grilling
- 01:47 Former welfare recipients who refuse to pay back debt face travel ban
- 01:47 Republican lawmaker ends re-election bid as daughter alleges...
- 01:24 The town that became Scotland's chilli capital
- 01:24 Premier League shirts row: The fickle fashions of sponsorship
- 01:05 Viewpoint: What India's first newspaper says about democracy
- 01:04 The night Kevin Keegan sneaked back into Newcastle in a flat cap...
- 01:02 Maniac: The new James Bond director's experimental Netflix drama
- 01:01 How do you solve catastrophic hyperinflation?
- 00:55 Man City performance disturbing but Paul Pogba absolutely brilliant...