Greatest Dancer star Oti Mabuse's heartbreak after brother killed himself aged 18
Strictly star Oti Mabuse, who has proved a huge hit with viewers on new BBC reality show The Greatest Dancer, has been nursing a personal heartbreak.
Her older brother never lived to see what a success she would become because he committed suicide by taking poison at the age of just 18.
Oti, 28, appears alongside fellow dance captains Cheryl Tweedy and Matthew Morrison on the Saturday night contest.
The Strictly Come Dancing professional has two sisters and she is close to both.
But their family suffered the tragedy of half-brother Neo’s suicide as they were growing up in the South African... read more
- 13:13 Real snow Santa's grotto at Chill Factore – here's how to get tickets
- 12:57 First TV election debate: five things to look out for tonight
- 12:36 Council agrees new measures to tackle climate change
- 12:36 Stratford juniors secure best ever cross country result at Warley...
- 12:03 Aliens are ‘switching our nuclear weapons on and off’, says lobbyist
- 11:49 Sai Aletaha: Fatally hurt MMA fighter was 'liked by everyone'
- 11:03 Six things we learned from Prince Andrew’s ‘disastrous’ Jeffrey...
- 10:36 Family of Lichfield teenager reveal “devastation” after Friary...
- 10:36 Lichfield woman thanks charity for helping her find work as she...
- 10:25 Girl, 7, writes to Father Christmas asking for a home and food
- 10:00 Spark in Burntwood to host fundraising Christmas fair
- 09:29 Radcliffe sexual assault images released
- 08:16 Will Young and James Morrison confirmed for outdoor concert near...
- 06:35 Amateur MMA fighter Sai Aletaha dies after Southampton match injury
- 02:02 What is Jeremy Corbyn’s nuclear weapons policy?