Grady Diangana’s debut double crowns West Ham’s 8-0 rout of Macclesfield
West Ham secured their place in the fourth round of the Carabao Cup after recording their biggest win since 1983 with a ruthless destruction of Macclesfield Town at the London Stadium.
Ryan Fredericks, Lucas Pérez and Robert Snodgrass scored their first West Ham goals and the 24,833 supporters who showed up enjoyed a first look at Grady Diangana, who marked an impressive senior debut with a slick double in the second half.
Manuel Pellegrini made eight changes after Sunday’s goalless draw with Chelsea and the Chilean watched his second string rattle in eight goals.
The floodgates opened when... read more
- 13:06 The quickest Royal babies after weddings revealed after Prince...
- 13:06 Have you got Leicestershire's cutest cat or dog? Enter our Prize...
- 13:05 Fire chief takes on Cheviots challenge
- 13:05 Where to pick up a pumpkin in Derbyshire this Halloween
- 13:04 Rotarians raise cash to help Indonesian victims
- 13:03 Kettering and Corby shops caught selling knives to under-18s
- 13:00 Nemanja Matic an injury doubt for Manchester United’s trip to Chelsea
- 13:00 Where to pick up a pumpkin in Derbyshire this Halloween
- 12:59 Budding actors take to the stage in society’s first youth production
- 12:59 E-fit released of two men following burglary at house in Cleethorpes
- 12:59 Three dead after car towing caravan crashes while driving wrong way...
- 12:59 Where to pick up a pumpkin in Derbyshire this Halloween
- 12:57 £17million pub industry in Hartlepool facing beer tax hit
- 12:56 More than 500 businesses slapped with food hygiene warnings in...
- 12:56 Kettering and Corby shops caught selling knives to under-18s
- 12:56 We've all be grating cheese wrong, but here's how to do it properly
- 12:56 Three dead after car towing caravan crashes while driving wrong way...
- 12:56 Rotarians raise cash to help Indonesian victims
- 12:55 Drugs and cash seized as police make arrest over gunmen on...
- 12:54 Dark web paedophile Matthew Falder's sentence reduced
- 12:54 Russell Bishop 'murdered two Brighton schoolgirls in 1986'
- 12:54 Where to pick up a pumpkin in Derbyshire this Halloween
- 12:54 Sexual objectification of men could become a hate crime
- 12:54 Tommy Ward must play waiting game with next fight date and opponent...
- 12:54 Disrespectful vandal decapitates First World War memorials in Ashfield
- 12:53 Woman, 92, in critical condition in hospital after being struck...
- 12:53 Arts ahead: October 16 2018
- 12:53 Lack of Leeds flood defence funding could put lives and businesses...
- 12:53 Louth school celebrates record pupil numbers
- 12:52 How you can help design Leeds’ new £13m mental health unit for...