Grabban punishes Bogle howler as Nottingham Forest beat rivals Derby
Lewis Grabban’s second-half goal ensured a narrow victory for Nottingham Forest over local rivals Derby at the City Ground. Forest’s top scorer won it in the 56th minute with his seventh goal of the season when he pounced on Jayden Bogle’s error to beat Kelle Roos.
The hosts were the better side in the second half and deserved the win overall, although Jack Marriott should have earned a point for Derby when he scuffed a 76th-minute shot. Derby started the brightest and could have taken the lead in the first 10 minutes when Bogle drove forwards from right-back and released Tom Lawrence, who... read more
- 12:24 What is National Insurance and why are the Tories pledging to cut it?
- 12:07 M60 crash survivor reunited with firefighter rescuer by chance
- 12:02 Radcliffe Moriscos morris troupe win big at TMDA Championship
- 12:02 Bury Council meeting cancelled because of general election
- 11:38 Brexit Party campaigner being 'barred from store' results in...
- 10:39 Ricky Tomlinson and Ralf Little visit Bury Market to film new series
- 10:39 Concerns raised about bookings at The One
- 09:59 Burntwood groups boosted by donations from business
- 09:41 General election 2019 latest: Labour’s radical ‘manifesto of hope’
- 08:53 Man charged after young girl sexually assaulted in Radcliffe
- 08:38 Long delays after four-vehicle crash on M60 at Worsley
- 05:59 Bury Hospice – behind the scenes: Operations and outreach
- 05:59 Firm goes extra mile to help Bury Hospice
- 05:59 Old Hall Primary School is home to a beehive
- 05:59 Bury Council reserves will be spent on senior staff salaries
- 05:59 Crash victim reunited with saviour by chance
- 05:59 Bury's most wanted — November 21, 2019