GP Cyprian Okoro struck off after naked WhatsApp photos
A GP who pestered a patient for sex and sent her naked photos of himself via WhatsApp has been struck off.
Cyprian Okoro, 56, asked the woman back to his hotel during an appointment at his Norwich surgery and phoned her several times.
When she said she could report him, he told her no-one would believe her due to her mental health problems.
A tribunal found his behaviour was "wholly inappropriate" and struck off the doctor with immediate effect.
'Fallen in love' Dr Okoro told the woman he wanted to take her out before he asked why she had visited him at Timberhill Health Centre in... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle