Good Morning Britain reveals what happened to Scouser who missed out on his A Levels live on TV last year
Good Morning Britain viewers were ecstatic with the news that everything worked out for Scouser Liam Scroggie after his A Level disappointment last year.
The Liverpool student hit headlines after issuing the perfect response when he found out that he had missed out on the grades he needed for university live on TV.
Viewers watched the painful moment Liam Scroggie opened his envelope at Winstanley College in Wigan live on Good Morning Britain.
He had been hoping to get an A and two Bs to study politics at Queen’s University in Belfast, the Mirror reports.
But he was disappointed to discover... read more
- 02:52 William Tyrrell may still be alive and police pursuing 'active...
- 02:52 Genoa bridge disaster: Italian architect Renzo Piano chosen to...
- 02:45 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would be right man to replace Jose Mourinho at...
- 02:44 Amphibian that buries head in sand named after Donald Trump
- 02:36 Senate passes criminal justice reform bill in bipartisan victory
- 02:23 Grace Millane murder: New Zealand rebukes Google for emailing out...
- 02:14 Prosecutors investigate spinal implant
- 02:09 How Manchester United’s players reacted to Jose Mourinho...
- 02:09 Ed Woodward wants to sign Douglas Costa for Manchester United after...
- 02:03 Shane Flangan deregistered by NRL after breach of suspension
- 02:00 'Self-promoters' cheat the system at work
- 02:00 Universities told to end 'spiralling' grade inflation
- 01:52 Bank watchdog lifts restrictions on interest-only loans as house...
- 01:52 Sealed v Sealed: ruling sheds light on mystery case thought to...
- 01:52 UPDATE: Two seriously injured after crash in Hanging Heaton
- 01:50 Apple accused of ‘disguising’ iPhone XS and XS Max notch in adverts
- 01:38 Voice changes may show your date fancies you
- 01:32 Processed meats and ready meals 'still too high in salt'
- 01:22 ‘Too many white men’: analysis of Victoria's new parliament reveals...
- 01:22 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: Man Utd return as interim boss CONFIRMED… by...
- 01:21 Natalie Bennett: New climate of opinion can save planet
- 01:21 GP Taylor: Sad decline of a festive tradition as last post called...
- 01:21 Bernard Ingham: A Christmas message to the Utterly Stupid Party...
- 01:14 British economy forecast to fall in GDP rankings
- 01:09 Mary Poppins Returns cast defend 'forgettable' songs
- 01:05 Private health insurance to rise after government approves premium...
- 01:04 The 'wary' #MeToo conversation in Australia
- 01:04 Softbank shares down on Tokyo market debut
- 00:49 Why football stars have DR Congo on their mind
- 00:40 Business 'watching in horror' as PM plans for no-deal Brexit