Girlfriend of Las Vegas mass killer arrives back in US and 'vows to clear her name'
The girlfriend of Las Vegas killer Stephen Paddock has arrived back in the US and wants to 'clear her name'.
Marilou Danley, 62, was out of the country when Paddock carried out the massacre from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel.
She spoke to investigators hours after the shooting after they found her casino card beside Paddock's body and circulated her name and picture as a 'person of interest'.
Marilou, who had been living with Paddock for several years, is believed to have been in the Philippines visiting family for several weeks.
Cops have reiterated that she is not a suspect but... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle